BACARDI_DWB

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hahaha very funny, no i am still around. i have been busy with school.

speaking of the truck. i have been taking it very slow. i have been trying to get my SRT-4 in a good daily driving status. it started on fire due to a faulty aftermarket oil line going to the turbo. so i have it at the shop checking out the conn rod and main bearings to make sure its not in any trouble, also rebuilding the turbo since it ran out of oil. (fire didn't cause any damage surprizingly)

I also took off the CA18de head and sent it out for porting and to have my 1000cc gsxr throttle bodies fabricated on there. i am taking the engine build nice and slow. i have all the EDIS-4 stuff. Right now i am just kinda doing the gathering phase of things before i tear into it.

I have been holding off on the painless kit since i need my truck to drive daily. but i am going to need to take care of it soon. i don't have any dash power at all, and it keeps on popping fuses so i really don't know how much fuel i have unless i break out my multimeter and check the tank .

I am tearing out the carpet this week and going to clean up the inside and hopefully install dynamat if i can get it cleaned up enough. that is pretty ambitious thou, we will see.

oh yeah. i still need to install the windshield gasket. that is the real reason i have been waiting on the wiring. don't want it to leak on my new wiring.

• Like 1
with me in it

well thats what its say when I leave the trash dump!!!!!!!!

Thats funny, thats about the exact weight my truck was going across the dump scale. haha I forget my record weight but it was over 1000 lbs of trash!!! yeah little datto trucks! I used to have a great photo of a 521 with so many icehouse cases it looked like a canopy! :D

• Like 1

Just went to the dump a couple weeks ago.

Had Me, my son, all my daily tools, and a heavy utlity trailor.

I think my outgoing weight pushes the limit of factory spec:eek:

1480lbs of crap.

521TRASHWEIGHT.jpg

• Like 1
go to a scale and wieght it ! if you live near a hiway there should be a truck scale. if you go to a recyling center,they wiegh it. if you do garbage runs they wiegh empty and full it is not that hard?

at the time my truck was OOC and i was just wondering what the "stock" weight was. mine has rims, and missing some stock stuff, so i was just interested in what the stock weight was.

• Like 1
  • 6 years later...