Mikuni installation on L series

67411sss

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt rotate my cable flange but i did straighten it out, i routed my cable from the front to the rear of the carb, the peddle is very smooth and it feels like a newer cars peddle, with my old hitachi you could feel the secondaries open up, now with the throttle return springs on the mikunis it feels awesome. do any of you every have a problem with your jet blocks unscrewing? mine do! it sucks, what size jets do you guys run? i run 140 main fuel in combo with an open chamber u60, isky .490 lift cam, and the head is port matched to the manifold

number 14 on how the cable hooks to the linkage, i guess im a bit confused, it looks like the cable sleeve is what actuates the arms, im having ahard time understanding just how that works, is this for a 510 style cable of for a 620? i ran mine totally different

I thought the same thing. Should try it out and see if it works, i don't think it's model specific

number 14 on how the cable hooks to the linkage, i guess im a bit confused, it looks like the cable sleeve is what actuates the arms, im having ahard time understanding just how that works, is this for a 510 style cable of for a 620? i ran mine totally different

In 13 it shows a part attached to the far right link arm, but doesn't seem to show it listed. My guess is that piece bites the cable somehow, in 14 does the cable just go in a forward direction?(pulls down towards the carb)