• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Migi Saidbiggrin.gif

Do It Yourself !laugh.gif

+1 100% ^^^^ ,,,, :D

It is easy , fun , ( can be time consuming for some things like the cleaning :mellow: )

BUT WELL WORTH LEARNING ON YOUR OWN ! Grab a Haynes Manual (general knowledge) , and download the 240z FSM on the internet for ACTUAL Torque specification ( or ask on Ratsun , a few guys on here work at Nissan ;) )

As long as you don't have head bolts break flush into the engine block like mine did on my last rebuild ( blown head gasket , coolant seeped and leaked into the threads ) then you will be good :lol:

Just keep everything in the order in which you pulled , lay it all out in order , and bearing main caps/rod caps especially :D

Doesn't require many tools (really) either , and you will use these tools again for pretty much everything

Yeah, I know, but it has more to do with free time than $.

I rebuilt a few Falcons in my younger days so I know the straight 6 is pretty bullet proof.

Well if I don't get to it by the time this job ends Maybe . . . .

In the mean time, thanks for the link to the z club and sunrise in glendale. There is a Z guy on the west side but Glendale is closer so that's better Van Nyes isn't out of the question either.

Thanks Gang,

M