Datsun Windshield Marquee Banner

78LB620

I remember when these things were in every chain parts store, and K-Mart, Sears etc. Pretty much everywhere auto parts were sold. I haven't seen them, and was wondering if anybody knew of a source.

http://www.flickr.co...l-36301434@N00/

I am sure that there are window tint places that could print them up now-a-days but thought I would throw this out and see if anybody has seen them lately.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when these things were in every chain parts store, and K-Mart, Sears etc. Pretty much everywhere auto parts were sold. I haven't seen them, and was wondering if anybody knew of a source.

http://www.flickr.co...l-36301434@N00/

I am sure that there are window tint places that could print them up now-a-days but thought I would throw this out and see if anybody has seen them lately.

PM me about them.

I had a 510 in the mid 80s came with one that said "datsun 510",was red,white ,blue if I remember correctly :unsure:

I've still got one of those, if this is the one you recall. It is a static cling, not todays vinyl. Car isn't the same, but still have the banner.

e4a9_4.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I've still got one of those, if this is the one you recall. It is a static cling, not todays vinyl. Car isn't the same, but still have the banner.

e4a9_4.jpg

Yes thats the one, It had 510 on too.