GA 510s

jputz

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

We warned you. Now he wasted your time and gas. For some reason that makes me mad. Do us all a favor and spread the word to datsun owners that he is a jerk and avoid business with him. Remember to tell the z car guys too.

Nah nothing lost but 3 days of time. I put out a CL ad on wednesday. He was supposed to pick it up on saturday. He didn't show and it was leaving my house on the new owners trailer on monday morning. The bad thing is I had planned on buying parts from him too but that's out he window now. This is the wagon you asked me about.

He flaked out on buying a 69 wagon from me just this past weekend. I was just gonna swap out parts with him for the car but after him adamantly professing he wanted the car he never got back in touch. All i can say is buyer beware.

He tried to sell me the dash out of this car on august 7th but he wanted $500 for it and I told him I didn't want to spend that much. sounds like he was trying to part it out before he even paid for it.

I've known Rodney for a while and hes helped me out in a few situations when my car has been out of commission, however much like the rest of you, he has screwed me to. I don't wanna go into detail but it was a trade where he got what he wanted then 'lost his phone' when it came time for me to get my shit. if you can get shit from him and its not to far out of the way go for it, he has everything. but I'll never go outta my way for him again.