The 520!

sycloned916

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

love the work mane! And you better be at canby! :)

Thats what I'm getting ready for now making sure everything is in order and going over my truck again to make sure it's all right. I wanted to go last year but I lost my first one. But by the looks of it the plan to be there is looking Good!

I feel like singing Britney "Whopse I did it again!" You did it again man. It was impressive to build it once. But to do it twice is so above the bar I don't know what to say other than, thanks for doing it, and letting us tag along. Really! :)

yea dude you went above and beyond with this truck, some awards are rightly deserved, this is really the only thread im even subscribed to on ratsun.. this truck should be on the cover of a magazine for sure! an if it comes to canby it would no doubt win!!

X2.

Your truck is amazing!

yea dude you went above and beyond with this truck, some awards are rightly deserved, this is really the only thread im even subscribed to on ratsun.. this truck should be on the cover of a magazine for sure! an if it comes to canby it would no doubt win!!

Thanks man! When I first saw my other 520 sitting in my back yard I was so pissed that I would never have another 520 like that,and when my buddy called me a week later a told me he found me another one I said lets go get it. All then it all began! I tell my buddy's there was a point I was in my garage looking at the frame thinking "I don't think I can do this" :( but now that I'm seeing the light I'm just glad it's almost done.

Thats what I'm getting ready for now making sure everything is in order and going over my truck again to make sure it's all right. I wanted to go last year but I lost my first one. But by the looks of it the plan to be there is looking Good!

ok haha figured id say something because of what your sig says ;) but you gotta be more sure of yourself! I tell myse3lf every day... I WILL GO TO CANBY, I WILL! :lol:

Do you know what brand of seal they used on the windshield? Also, did you replace the rear window seal?

BTW, your 520 looks great!

Don't know what brand it was but I paid $40 for the new seal. I did not change the rear seal thats the one the truck came with.

Got my new grant steering wheel in,looks alot better. There's my finished Dash all the gauges are working but speedo/tach still need to program it, but the rest of them work. The wideband/turbo timer is hooked-up nice to turn my truck off and it shuts off on it's own.

datsun.jpg

datsun2.jpg

datsun1.jpg

• 1 month later...