The 520!

sycloned916

Been out for abit doing work on the 1968 520. Here's it now as it sits being peiced together with some nice goodies. So far it's a roller now, getting the brake lines ran to the disc at all four corners, I have a proportioning valve mounted under the dash with my pedals. And have alot of parts that are being made for it. Still have aways to go but my deadline is the same time as my last build somewhere in Oct. it will be running.

Datsun52051.jpg

Datsun52055.jpg

Datsun52048.jpg

Datsun520184.jpg

Datsun52060.jpgDatsun520192.jpg

Datsun520183.jpg

Datsun52070.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tri 4-link is just what it is with QA1's at all four corners. I set the 4-link so its not all gay lookin slammed to the ground I like to drive my truck and be able to clear speed bumps and pull in a driveway so there will be plenty of room. But that's pretty much it when I'm done I will do a full report on it just not now too busy!

• 3 weeks later...

so is that your set ride height? or are you gonna maybe close up the gap? lol

this thing is looking sick as fuck man. i really like the way this ones going.. i see your 4 link and coilovers and it makes my brains brew... lol

It should settle down abit more but I'm going to order some softer springs. I dont want it Too low were I cannt drive it and have to go over speed bumps all crazy,but It will be abit lower. Thanks!

Got the under of my bed ready to be coated, and then it can be put back on. Also salvaged my old grill and going to mount it the same way as my First 520. Started the body work for the old side markers now that I mounted my new LED's turn signals. Dash is primed and ready for it's new set-up,Thinking of doing a Digital set-up with 6 gauges all in one and FAST wideband and a Boost gauge,but still thinking! Need one more wire and my fuse panel and the wiring is Done and ready to turn.

Datsun520284.jpg

Datsun520283.jpg

Datsun520282-1.jpg

Datsun520288.jpg

Datsun520285.jpg

Datsun520286.jpg

My brake resivors.

Datsun520287.jpg

Datsun520279.jpg

• Like 1

beautiful man simply beautiful you. do you have my number/ i dont remember if i ever gave it to you

Na don't have your #, but here's mine 916-381-8635 Ricardo. Thanks it sure looks nice everytime I go into my garage for something, and cann't wait till I drive that monster.

dude, i can't say how much I enjoy watching your builds... exactly what i would do if i had the skill/$/time... :)

I like the Titan, but i think your truck would look soo mean with 15x8's zero offset! low and wide!!!

IMHO, 18's are just too tall for our trucks....

either way, truck looks sick! can't wait for progress!

http://forums.nicoclub.com/new-pics-of-my-pl521-from-yesterday-t444176.html

dude, i can't say how much I enjoy watching your builds... exactly what i would do if i had the skill/$/time... :)

I like the Titan, but i think your truck would look soo mean with 15x8's zero offset! low and wide!!!

IMHO, 18's are just too tall for our trucks....

either way, truck looks sick! can't wait for progress!

http://forums.nicoclub.com/new-pics-of-my-pl521-from-yesterday-t444176.html

I wish my old rims would fit with the disc,I like that look plus I still have them. But the titans are kinda not what I want now but there on so I'll wait till I find a look I like.