Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)

Josh K.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

Your strut nuts must be Australian

You don't miss anything do you? They're serrated nuts so I gotta put some washers beneath them or they'll auger the paint ?? just haven't gotten around to it ?

Sounds like a pita.. I just need some washers ??

Still working on it.. Put on some trim, assembled quarter windows with new rubber, planned out the rest of the wiring and ordered a circuit breaker.

Headliner goes in Thursday and then the car goes back together. Should be on the road in the next few weeks.

IMG_20180720_193733.jpg

IMG_20180720_193804.jpg

Had to stop and clean the shop... couldn't walk anymore...

IMG_20180720_193122.jpg

All clean!!!

IMG_20180720_211417.jpg

Edited by Josh K.
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Wow just fuckin Wow. Beautiful man just beautiful.

Thanks! I'm stoked!!

I had to spin the car around in the garage so I had more room. Good time to get some pics of the sun hitting it...

IMG_20180722_112600.jpg

IMG_20180722_112621.jpg

IMG_20180722_112612.jpg

Edited by Josh K.
  • Like 4

Thanks!!!

Dirty work Sunday. Had to weld up all the holes in the floor and rust coat the floor and wheel tubs. Now I just need to seam seal the tubs to the qaurters. Getting closer. I ordered 50sqft of Rockmat to deaden the floors, back seat area and trunk pan. Also got DynaLiner foam for the front floors to give it that extra quiet and cush feel ?? I have to wash the car real good first so I can check for leaks. You don't want leaks under the sound deadener.. then I'll put it all down and have carpets made...

I used Rust Bullet to seal the floors and tubs. I usually use Por15 but this is cheaper and better.

IMG_20180722_184343.jpg

• Like 6

Back to the grind! Stainless window trim is in and now I'm working on prepping the dash to go back in. I decided to add a circuit breaker inline with a key locked cutoff switch in the dash (the AGM battery can't have a draw and it adds another layer of security). all I really have to do for wiring is make new main power and ground cables and wiring in the trunk. So today is a big day.. maybe it will fire off??

IMG_20180728_220820.jpg

IMG_20180728_220951.jpg

IMG_20180728_220733.jpg

Edited by Josh K.
  • Like 5

Drove the dime to the gas station. As soon as I pulled in a guy pulled up next to me and asked how much to buy it ?? I told him you can't afford it.. he said how much.. I said 45-50k.. he said I can afford it.. I said too bad ?? I laid some rubber on the way out for him ??

IMG_20180801_160356.jpg

IMG_20180801_162625.jpg

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Josh K. said:

Drove the dime to the gas station. As soon as I pulled in a guy pulled up next to me and asked how much to buy it ?? I told him you can't afford it.. he said how much.. I said 45-50k.. he said I can afford it.. I said too bad ?? I laid some rubber on the way out for him ??

IMG_20180801_160356.jpg

IMG_20180801_162625.jpg

Awesome! There's a line forming on mine as well ???

• Thanks 1
  • Josh K. changed the title to Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)