Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)

Josh K.

Awesome job on the body work, it's got to be super exciting to be shooting color. Now that you've had the Finish Line paint gun for a while how do you like it? Are you using to spray the color as well as the primer?

It sprays nice. I used the owner of the paint booths gun tonight though.

Finished at 12:30am. Tomorrow (today) I'll shoot the body and exterior of panels...

IMG_20180706_232728.jpg

IMG_20180707_003325.jpg

IMG_20180707_003344.jpg

IMG_20180707_003333.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Icehouse said:

Looks killer!!!   How did the paint lay out?  

Super smooth. Clear layed out nice also. I had one sweat drip, one cup cap plug that spurted some globs I had to sand out and two small runs. Also the random bits of shit getting in the paint. It's a 5 foot paint job. Not a 30 foot so I guess that's good ??

Edited by Josh K.
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Josh K. said:

Super smooth. Clear layed out nice also. I had one sweat drip, one cup cap plug that spurted some globs I had to sand out and two small runs. Also the random bits of shit getting in the paint. It's a 5 foot paint job. Not a 30 foot so I guess that's good ??

That’s good to hear.  I still can’t believe how far that car has came!   Unbelievable really.   I still remember sliding it onto the trailer with no suspension.   Can’t wait to go for a ride!!!

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Icehouse said:

That’s good to hear.  I still can’t believe how far that car has came!   Unbelievable really.   I still remember sliding it onto the trailer with no suspension.   Can’t wait to go for a ride!!!

I'll bring it up as soon as it's road worthy!

Thanks. It's been a long road!

It definitely looks black cherry with low light!

I mounted my wheels and threw some bits on the see what she'll look like... Ummmmmmm... it looks FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait till all the bright work is on. It's gonna be a special car.

IMG_20180709_144355.jpg

IMG_20180709_144432.jpg

IMG_20180709_144420.jpg

IMG_20180709_144425.jpg

IMG_20180709_144454.jpg

Edited by Josh K.
  • Like 3
  • Josh K. changed the title to Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)