OEM 620 fenders

BenJammin

Not wasting my time asking for them in the parts wanted section, just wondering has anyone ever actually seen a set of genuine OEM NOS 620 fenders for sale, like in recent history?

I see people trying to say they have them on Ebay and CL from time to time, but upon further investigation they always end up being repops.

Just saw an oem 510 fender over in the ratsun parts fs section, and it kind of pissed me off I never see any for a 620.

I have a set of repops and recently started trying to fit them. All the reports are true, they fit like ass.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a pair that i pulled from my truck, pass is good and driver side has a dent, $20 and both are yours

Sounds good, just don't know when I can make it out your way, but dibs. And if I can make it out there please promise not to be wearing that face paint (or mask whatever that is) in your avatar, holy sheet man that's spooky !

yea the repops on ebay are hella expensive as well. I can get them locally in spokane at a-star for arount 80 bux a side. These are made in taiwan and not china and seem to fit real well, needs the usual elongating of the holes and shimming up. I bought a pair of NEW old stock 620 fenders back in the day when the local datsun dealer went under, 25 bucks apiece lol........................