just got a 71 510 (max)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the USDM early 240sx single cam KA24E.......... it was in 1989-90 240sx's

No to be confused with the dual cam KA24DE that was in 1991-98 240sx's...... and some Frontiers

The USDM 200sx S12 came with a single cam CA18E and CA20E......... and some had a VG30 V6

Not to be confused with the dual cam CA18DET in JDM 180sx's

• 3 weeks later...

i got all the info on that car up until it was traded for an sr20det sentra that got wrecked a week after trading. e brake is out of a 86-87 maxima, same as the rear calipers. used the maxima ebrake cables an bolted the calipers upside down. im just glad that car wll finally get finshed. and look good. all for the turbo. but build the lower end seen too many good ka s spin rod bearings with boost. an thanks again for the hood hinges.

i got all the info on that car up until it was traded for an sr20det sentra that got wrecked a week after trading. e brake is out of a 86-87 maxima, same as the rear calipers. used the maxima ebrake cables an bolted the calipers upside down. im just glad that car wll finally get finshed. and look good. all for the turbo. but build the lower end seen too many good ka s spin rod bearings with boost. an thanks again for the hood hinges.

its not going to have a turbo....we were just mocking up for my friend phil..thx for info as for the hinges , no prob , was nice talking to ya....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...