78kingcab

just got a 71 510 (max)

well i guess its time....ya this ones been on craigslist....well im just going to get to pixs, and well see what you guys notice and ill fill in the rest.....its a 71 2dr 510......

0827001639.jpg

d007-1.jpg

d008-1.jpg

d013.jpg

it does have disk break all around, love the e break, its gonna be fun :D

d010.jpg

004.jpg

well what ya think???

That thing is going to be alot of fun...

I love 510s with flares............. those are the nicest steel flares I've seen................ how soon till it's running?

thxs plan was to work on it after winter but i like this one something about it so i need a fuel pump and i can test fire, and a driveline and i think i can test drive it....it needs a inside...really isnt in bad shape at all....bunch lil things....

Wow thats a pretty sweet dime. Cant believe someone would let that go with the KA in there ;)

This thing is bad ass. Can't wait to see it up and running. Watch out for those curbs. :D

This thing is bad ass. Can't wait to see it up and running. Watch out for those curbs. :D

fuck the curbs dogg,there scared when they see me hit the block....sold alot of datsun crap 2day...gonna post alot of cool shit on craigslist great prices.....oh and test fire on dime 2marrow.....i think

thxs plan was to work on it after winter but i like this one something about it so i need a fuel pump and i can test fire, and a driveline and i think i can test drive it....it needs a inside...really isnt in bad shape at all....bunch lil things....

i gotta purolator electric fuel pump you can have if you want.......

Damnit i miss that car. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST OICS, especially with the grill >.> Ill just have to keep driving by your house so you can hear the truck >.>

It looks so weird to look in the garage and not see her there. Its weird to see a 620 in my garage sitting though, never owned one before so its really different.

DSC02908.jpg

DSC02907.jpg

DSC02906.jpg

Hooked up the mirrors as you saw last night corey.

i want some group shots, i want to see both ka510s together.

Damnit i miss that car. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST OICS, especially with the grill >.> Ill just have to keep driving by your house so you can hear the truck >.>

It looks so weird to look in the garage and not see her there. Its weird to see a 620 in my garage sitting though, never owned one before so its really different.

dan , my emails were gettn blown up had to start a thread...lol those pix look great of the truck, i have always thought they look better when there gone :( ....and ya it does sound good when it drives buy.....

i want some group shots, i want to see both ka510s together.

skunk all i got , dont worry ill hook ya up wit some better ones

d019.jpg

d020.jpg

^ Yah she gets the entire garage to herself lol. That is until i get un-lazy and jump the purple car and pull her in the garage.

skunk all i got , dont worry ill hook ya up wit some better ones

d019.jpg

d020.jpg

OH Baby, Look @ those Double KA's.....:P

well bryan and andrew(datsun brat pac) came over, messed with it for a lil and she fired right up....sounded pretty good.....also a guy on here was lookn for some parts for his dime i pmed him said come get um for free, he shows up says he did lots of work on it , tells me alot about it so now im not blind on it...was good day :)

Congrats, how did she sound? Im jealous right now that you got to hear her run >.>

It sounded great Corey. Once you get those parts to make it road worthy, it's gonna be a beast. :lol:

well brat pac hooked it up, scored a fattyset of front seats got a rear set that looks like a dog chewed on...lol got new carpet kit so its goin down...pics later i just woke up, drank too much