wayno

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As cool as that would be, I can't afford it!! :o

Maybe Wayno would let you make payments! :D

Truck is in good hands Mike. Good choice for a new home for the NL. I am sure the rehoming fee for that little feller wasn't cheep. And I am sure Mike you did a complete background check on Wayno before giving up the keys! :D

Yep...the NL is in great hands.... it is home. Just like your child grows up and moves out to find a new home....it grew up as far as it was going to with me...it was time for new growth with a new owner :) I've got a couple other children to focus on now :)

The background check was simply seeing how excited Wayne was about the truck....it was pretty obvious that it would be better off with him now. :)

Hey guys, I stopped by to look at the NL, and he was taping the top red part off to paint the bottom black tonight. We'll see what it looks like tomarrow. I needed to get it painted to stop the ever lingering rust monster. It definitely needs the seat done soon, but I have the floorboards to repair first, not big repairs, but replacement metal is required. I do not want to do/make/buy the interior yet as I want to see if the color of the car is right/grows on me, then I'll/we'll decide the seat/interior colors. This thread is getting a little emotional/mushy.:unsure: wayno