Junkyard finds

Glengemen

I went to the local PIC-A-PART to find some exhaust for my truck in hopes of finding some sort of pre-made setup to bolt onto my truck. No dice on that, but I found some good parts that I needed anyways. A perfectly strait front bumper, and a good lower valance. I also picked up a Z24 distributor that I will be selling to whoever needs it. There was actually 2 but I pulled the other for a guy that was letting me use his tools. I still need exhaust though, and I probably will need to take it to a shop.

Hey Ice, what muffler do you have for your KA? Well if it sounds good (non-rice).

• Like 1
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, a Z24 distributor should work on an L20B motor. Might need the Z24 pedestal, and only one coil, and use only half the plug wires. It would look odd but it would be an EI distributor. In Canada the Z20E and probably the Z20S motors came with a 4 plug dizzy and 4 plug Z head.

• Like 1

Hey Ice, what muffler do you have for your KA? Well if it sounds good (non-rice).

I hooked mine back up through the "stock" exhaust, some where along the line it was redone. They upped it to the next size pea shooter :D When I had the L20 in the truck, I was speed shifting for fun and I blew up the muffler. So when I put the KA in it I smashed the hole shut and welded the split seam. So it does have some tone but not much :D Just the way I want it.

• Like 1