Got me a old school snug top!

datsun dreamer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! Saw it on craigslist went it posted on 8/12 and got it on 8/14...couldnt let this one get away!

Just bought me a quart of minight blue paint and will see how she turns out once dryed. Wont be a exact match but should come close!

Thanks mark...im a horrible painter, and my paint gun isnt a great one. So if it dont blend right im gonna take my truck to a paint shop and try to match as best they can...then i just might take that drive to san diego! LOL

Hey Dreamer,

The look your Datsun has right now really looks alot like my current S-10. (I know, I know, don't hate on me too much, lol!) My truck was alot of different shades of blue, but it is mostly gray primer now with the base coat white colored shell. Gotta love a solid side snug. My friend and his Dad found mine----cost NADA! Gotta love it when that happens! E

may2010e.jpg

Love the S-10 OG lil e, the snug top gos smoothly with your truck!

Just got back from dropping off the camper at the paint and body shop! Now i got to wax and buff out my 620 in hopes it will blend nicely when i get it back! With JCCS just about 3 weeks away...aint got much time left!! :D !!

sweet deal, just too bad it doesnt fit right.

it is supposed to be the same height as the cab

LOL That was the downside 2 the whole deal! I literaly stared at it for about a half hour when i got it home :unsure: ! I saw 1 on craigslist but it had windows on the side and it wasnt what i wanted for $250....so i told myslef its about as close as im gonna get for the money :cool: !!

After i buffed it out i had a 75 mile drive home and stopped for gas...a couple of young kids in their 20's that were driving a honda came over and said as i was filling my tank "thats the shit right thier!" LOL That was cool and put a smile on my face all the way home :) !!