Used L20B engine

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few that are unknown condition, they were complete pulls from cars. They are part of a parts hoard that I inherited from my uncle, and he picked it up by taking over rent on the warehouse they are sitting in. The gentleman who collected it all seems to have been shipping used Japanese parts all over the Caribbean, so the presumption is they are all good running motors. $150 sound at all decent? We have a lady coming over to look at this stuff with the idea of buying en masse this week...

This is what I am looking at in my Garage Full O Junk:

L4engines1.jpg

• 2 years later...

I have a few that are unknown condition, they were complete pulls from cars. They are part of a parts hoard that I inherited from my uncle, and he picked it up by taking over rent on the warehouse they are sitting in. The gentleman who collected it all seems to have been shipping used Japanese parts all over the Caribbean, so the presumption is they are all good running motors. $150 sound at all decent? We have a lady coming over to look at this stuff with the idea of buying en masse this week...

L4engines1.jpg

L4engines1.jpg

You still have any of those l20b's left?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.