branded title and this is the only body damage

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that thing is cool, take them ugly bumpers off.

and get one of these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-Windshield-Decal-Banner-Sticker-510-Buebird-GTR-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c5447d10cQQitemZ190392553740QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_1111wt_909 white, silver, black, red or gold and only $13 shipped, and it covers the whole windshield.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

j changed out the slave cylinder works good..did a compression check 140 all the way across...removed the air pump parts as most were not working and some of it is missing..plan on putting parts if not all back on as i get things working right...the charge light and brake light flash at me when driving at high rpms...started lowering the back last night got one side done will try to get the other tonight will take pics after that.....i am have so much fun working on this with the boy

heck yes... thats a sweet whip... i think i might have to get a dat car, would have to be a B210 or a 610, i like the fast back look... looks like it didnt take you long to rip those bumpers off. if anyone needs cheap filler pieces i can whip something up out of sheet metal at my shop, you can see what i mean looking on my truck.... just send drawing dimensions and angles...that goes for anybody

• Like 1

heck yes... thats a sweet whip... i think i might have to get a dat car, would have to be a B210 or a 610, i like the fast back look... looks like it didnt take you long to rip those bumpers off. if anyone needs cheap filler pieces i can whip something up out of sheet metal at my shop, you can see what i mean looking on my truck.... just send drawing dimensions and angles...that goes for anybody

the bumper came off but i do want a bumper of some kind on there

the tires are pretty skinny but the tread is almost new so i will burn them down before i get new wider ones

• 3 years later...

we still have this car and have been doing some work on it. put a set of seats out of an mg/gt change the alternator still need to do break hoses and see if it can make it to graduation on the 3rd

IMG_20140525_164353_zps14be9e1b.jpg

IMG_20140525_164407_zps6d05d227.jpg

found this at a thrift store and i might use it

IMG_20140521_210742_zps7e3d36ce.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...