PICT0006.jpg

to bad the windshield is cracked j really likes this

PICT0011.jpg

a14 with a 4 speed

PICT0007.jpg

branded title and this is the only body damage

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

that thing is cool, take them ugly bumpers off.

and get one of these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-Windshield-Decal-Banner-Sticker-510-Buebird-GTR-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c5447d10cQQitemZ190392553740QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_1111wt_909 white, silver, black, red or gold and only $13 shipped, and it covers the whole windshield.

i was adjusting the carb last night and the slave cylinder poped and no work anymore

more pics

PICT0008-1.jpg

PICT0006-1.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0007-1.jpg

j changed out the slave cylinder works good..did a compression check 140 all the way across...removed the air pump parts as most were not working and some of it is missing..plan on putting parts if not all back on as i get things working right...the charge light and brake light flash at me when driving at high rpms...started lowering the back last night got one side done will try to get the other tonight will take pics after that.....i am have so much fun working on this with the boy

Great project, perfect for bonding with a wrench. :)

I can make you a Datsun decal for cheaper. Good looking car

Larry

the crack i the glass dosnt bother me but i know at some point i am going to replace it

heck yes... thats a sweet whip... i think i might have to get a dat car, would have to be a B210 or a 610, i like the fast back look... looks like it didnt take you long to rip those bumpers off. if anyone needs cheap filler pieces i can whip something up out of sheet metal at my shop, you can see what i mean looking on my truck.... just send drawing dimensions and angles...that goes for anybody

• Like 1

those tires look about 4" wide man :rofl: I like that car man, they are pretty cool.

Com on, those tires are at least 155 mm wide ... which is ... let me check ... 6 inches wide. The wheels are 4.5" wide.

heck yes... thats a sweet whip... i think i might have to get a dat car, would have to be a B210 or a 610, i like the fast back look... looks like it didnt take you long to rip those bumpers off. if anyone needs cheap filler pieces i can whip something up out of sheet metal at my shop, you can see what i mean looking on my truck.... just send drawing dimensions and angles...that goes for anybody

the bumper came off but i do want a bumper of some kind on there

the tires are pretty skinny but the tread is almost new so i will burn them down before i get new wider ones

got the front lowered about 1 inch

lowerfront.jpg

lowerfrony1.jpg

i like it there and think i will bring the back up to match the front

sunny.jpg

we still have this car and have been doing some work on it. put a set of seats out of an mg/gt change the alternator still need to do break hoses and see if it can make it to graduation on the 3rd

IMG_20140525_164353_zps14be9e1b.jpg

IMG_20140525_164407_zps6d05d227.jpg

found this at a thrift store and i might use it

IMG_20140521_210742_zps7e3d36ce.jpg

The Midget seats look period correct but much more sporty. 

IMG_20140609_201308_zpse64ed793.jpg

IMG_20140609_201242_zps4fe398a3.jpg

IMG_20140609_201212_zps5a71685b.jpg

get car ready for canby....check

my son has been driving tghis car for a little over a month with no trouble,,,,looking forward to seeing it at blue lake as that was our first goal when we bought it 3 years ago

• Like 1

we picked these up at canby and just got around to putting them on

IMG_20141214_145909_zps642fbcad.jpg

IMG_20141214_145831_zpsd7689aeb.jpg

IMG_20141214_145800_zps1bdf49c0.jpg

so i have been driving this to work ever since canby and i am getting 32 mpg..and it is kind of fun to drive

• Like 2

Never even saw this thread, nice B. :cool: