longer wheel studs 510

Not yet for me, I am having issues unbolting my disc's from the hub. I will try to get one done in an hour or two.

After I unbolted my hub from my disc I removed 1 stud then I tried pressing one in but I couldnt get a good grip with my press to get the ARP in. I am going to have to take another stab later on today or tomorrow.

I did however verify that the stock 280ZX knurl diameter is .507 and the ARP is .509 I am not sure how that .002 is going to like getting shoved into a smaller hole.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have these on me goon. they went in like a charm. You can use the lug nut to pull them in. There not cheaply made like others just grab a air gun or something pull the stud through till it stops, then putt the lug nut on, then hit it a couple times with the air gun. DONE. repeat for the rest.

I posted this in my build thread, but figured I'd add it to this informative thread. I installed my ARP studs last night, they went on with no issues using PCD's method outlined in the beginning of this thread. Took about an hour and a half for one side, including cleaning everything up while I had everything apart, and regreasing the bearings and changing my gloves at least 5 or 6 times :lol: I'm doing the other side tonight. It doesn't even matter that I have a 1/4" spacer in there, I could stick a 1" spacer in there and still have more than enough threads for the lugs! totally worthwhile mod and for $25 to do the front, it pays for itself with peace of mind.

5138228753_8fd7fc0965_z.jpg