73 Lil Hustler

DatDoug

Saw this super str8 & cancer free Lil Hustler today. Stopped in asked if it was 4 sale. He could not get o hold of the owner so I left my name & number. Hope I can pick it up :D I am such a sucker 4 these 620's :P

Pics 2 come :fu:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' date='03 August 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1280886846' post='334161']

Wow man, that's a good looking truck. :cool:

Hard to nail a price...depends on the owner and his intentions. Offer him $50 and see what happens :D

I offered him $300. He said he could scrap it 4 that. He owns a scrapyard. That is how he got the truck. I fuckin hate these guys! He says he is going to put a motor in it. They have a lil 71 521 that has been sitting in there yard for 3 years! They are going to use the motor out of that. <_< I gues I will wait for about a m onth of it sitting thwere being in the way & go back down & make another offer.

I offered him $300. He said he could scrap it 4 that. He owns a scrapyard.

is this him, I think he's been doing to much crack. Scrap $$ are down, he would be lucky to get $100.00.

headsupass.jpg

Yah its really hard 4 me to pay more than $500 for a non-running 620. The 1 I have now I paid $500 for and it ran & drove. You can tell this thing has been sitting a while & Im know that I will have to go thru the whole brake system & replace a lot of parts. Pull motor, new clutch, new motor (which I have a nasty LZ22 to put in ;) ) new tires etc etc.. They dont realize that. BUT! it is very clean, str8, & rust-free :D Interior is clean & in good shape, all glass good. I WANT IT! :hyper: