DATSUN THAILAND

M620

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful trucks! One thing did strike me odd, they all look like J series (or A) motors, including the 720. How many liters are they? I wonder if there is a cap in places like Thailand. Kind of like the L13 motor, which never came to the US. I'd still like to see one.

:crying: It is so beautiful.... :crying:

damn, i didnt think it would take you so long to see this. i looked at this threas like 1 min after it was posted and as soon as i saw that 720 i was like "damn elmers going to freak when he sees that"

damn, i didnt think it would take you so long to see this. i looked at this threas like 1 min after it was posted and as soon as i saw that 720 i was like "damn elmers going to freak when he sees that"

I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! damn it to hell.. I would not be very much I wouldnt do to get that truck! I hate yellow but I would deff take it!!

I wonder what it would cost to ship one. What would it take to get legal? I mean, I think they have them in Kuwait... Wait, dont they have them in Mexico? You need some "friends" and you can get whatever you want.

:crying: It is so beautiful.... :crying:

Oh hell yeah, someone after my own heart! I've owned 3 720's, they are hands down the MOST beautiful! The only place I've ever seen the crewcab was in the Bahamas. They were being used as street repair trucks, I was in tears as I got back on the ship.