my 77 b210 UPDATE traded for 85 720

draco101780

were do i find this code

Datsun put an abbreviated code on the ID plate (HLB210), similar to how I abbreviated it as KB210.

The full chassis codes are in the parts manual and factory service manuals, like this:

7513.jpg

I had a blue B210 Coupe drove it every day for a year.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun put an abbreviated code on the ID plate (HLB210), similar to how I abbreviated it as KB210.

The full chassis codes are in the parts manual and factory service manuals, like this:

7513.jpg

I had a blue B210 Coupe drove it every day for a year.

so then the HLB210 is all i need to know for how mine was built then?

PM me when ya want them.

Hell, I'll even knock it down to $25 just because your car is sweetlaugh.gif

thanks lol i hope it will be great one day im thinking about getting some insperation from a well know artitis (on here) for how im going to do it

thanks lol i hope it will be great one day im thinking about getting some insperation from a well know artitis (on here) for how im going to do it

build it how you like it wink.gif ratsun is a site for individualists and thats what makes it cool =]

so then the HLB210 is all i need to know for how mine was built then?

not really, as that could be a 2-dr sedan, 4-door sedan, coupe or even an HLB210 from other countries

All you really need to know for buying part is:

"Datsun B210 Coupe 1976 FED model" or whatever year your's is. Unless yours is a CAN or FED model. The underhood emissions decal will give the model year (don't trust the title) and it should also say if it is a FED, CAL or CAN model.

not really, as that could be a 2-dr sedan, 4-door sedan, coupe or even an HLB210 from other countries

All you really need to know for buying part is:

"Datsun B210 Coupe 1976 FED model" or whatever year your's is. Unless yours is a CAN or FED model. The underhood emissions decal will give the model year (don't trust the title) and it should also say if it is a FED, CAL or CAN model.

will check

It looks cleaner. Did you wax it? You should paint the rims orange. :D

lol ya i did a dry wax and cleaned the road grime off the car then resprayed the hood and many parts under the hood also sprayed the floorboards and added the valuve cover breather (off a chevy lol)

and did a burnout contest with it im hoping i can get the vid from a friend of mine so i can upoload it

lol ya i did a dry wax and cleaned the road grime off the car then resprayed the hood and many parts under the hood also sprayed the floorboards and added the valuve cover breather (off a chevy lol)

and did a burnout contest with it im hoping i can get the vid from a friend of mine so i can upoload it

You can do burn outs? :o I have never squealed my tires. How in the heck did you do a burn out? :o You have to upload that video. I'm afraid my B210 would disintegrate if I tried to do a burn out. :D