521 glove box lock

i won it on ebay for a price i thought was cheap. $23.50 and $4 to ship. 71-521 i thought you would have bid higher. you must have one already? or many. is this really all that it's worth or is it cause there was no 521 in the title? maybe it was that the forum wasn't alerted. now if i can just get the gas door lock, the factory service manual says there was a locking cap? owners manual shows a lock on the gas door. owners manual does not show the glove box lock it only mentions it. a pic of the face would have been nice though. raise your hand if you have one of these.

drt_thumb.JPG

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yup yup great counting . dont tell anyone but my other one has matching door locks and ignition switch. all the same key. but i think other people can have there's re-keyed if they dont match. maybe not. the question is do you re-key the doors and ignition to the glove box or the other way around. ted did you have matching door locks and ignition on yours?