15x8 0 offset cant remember if it will fit

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a slotted rear crossmember?

Or any adjustable rear camber?.................... I have seen those sportmax's on cars with crazy camber......... maybe try a 16x8 +10mm with 215/40/16 yokohama tires........... I don't think you can get that size tires for 15s

The cool thing about getting a low offset Rota or Sportmaxx...... is they usually have a matching pair in 4x100 that is only 7" wide and a +25 offset (would that fit for your fronts?)

if they fit on a 4 door they will fit a 2 door (15x8 0mm Sportmaxx 002)

sportmaxx510.jpg

I am pretty sure those are not 0mm offset. I have seen fitment on those same wheels on NORCALDIME's car and they poked out quite a bit more than that...

The ones in the pic DEF. have some kind of possitive offset, just curious as to what...

NorCalDime didn't have 280zx struts in the front......... which would have tucked the front wheels ~3/4" in on each side

If you decide on 16's Dyslexic...... and you don't care about a W speed rating........ the Yokohama S drives are the lowest profile staggered set I could find:

rear: 215/40/16...... front: 195/40/16

NorCalDime didn't have 280zx struts in the front......... which would have tucked the front wheels ~3/4" in on each side

If you decide on 16's Dyslexic...... and you don't care about a W speed rating........ the Yokohama S drives are the lowest profile staggered set I could find:

rear: 215/40/16...... front: 195/40/16

Didnt thing about the front suspension setup, you got me there...

However the rears stuck out ALOT more than the pic of the four door above. Again leading me to believe they arent 0mm offset. I know chris (norcaldime) had to run stupid amounts of camber and pull quite a bit to get it to fit...the pic above just doesnt look right. Why would that be? If its not a different offset i mean...

I have some XXR 15x8 0 off and they fit. But as long as i have the stock suspension, if someone gets on it starts to rub, although I have to say that I never finished rolling the fenders good.

But sure, they fit!

• 3 weeks later...

they fit bro youve seen the pix on my myspace when i was rocking those 002 15x8 +0 only rubbed in rear but i have too much power and no suspenssion..i have coils now and im gonna pick up another set..car look murder with them on!

38209_129157880458943_100000941954253_131556_1992364_n.jpg

38209_129157890458942_100000941954253_131559_4051930_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Sorry to dig up an old thread. I have a 2 door 200sx struts with fender flares. 15X8 +0 would fit without any problems, correct?? Iv been searching and cant seem to find my exact setup. Everyone is either non flares or 240z struts. Thanks for the help.