Bumblebee a 510 in next Transformers?

oe3

I am just glad I got mine now! And it is a yellow 4-door ta-boot. (Though it is a lighter yellow than bumblebee!) Member, Dave at Futufab sold the spoilers to them and they are just north of me. I could make a clone! (Naw- not for me I think!)

What would be rad is if this was Nissan getting ready to release a new 510. I think that dude who did the 510 concept car did a swell job on it. I'd roll one! But it will probably be the GT-R.

Can't wait for the toys!!!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I dont blame them for laughing. Most people have no idea what a 510 is and if they do chances are they will say that had one back in the 70's, a lot of people do not know that it is a very successful race car. If you look at that 510 all I would think of is some piece of crap in Tijuana.

• 5 months later...

the first thing that comes to mind is THE TOYS!!!! cant f'n wait! not 2 worried about the youngins buying em up due to popularity, all you gotta do is start saving up now because craigslist is gona be FULL of aborted projects when they realize they gotta spend an a@#load of money or MAKE (GASP!)their modified parts

• 3 weeks later...

a loaner?

it was all the CIA could afford to give to a kid who saved the world, twice

And they couldn't even teach him how to throw a fake punch??? ....... . . that was the pussiest fight scene I've ever seen... . . <_<

where was the ewok party at the end with another honarary medal??? ... . they might as well have just started the next movie at the end,,, the suspense of will they save the world again is nill