Bumblebee a 510 in next Transformers?

oe3

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand the sound of those b*tches

SO ANNOYING! ...like a hyena orgy or something. Bet they don't even know what a Datsun is and just pointing at "that cute little car!"

annoyed...

-goki

my wife & I just watched that clip, and she said " what are they laughing at?" i said "I don't know,the Datsun I guess" she said " what's so funny about that ? " when I read her your post she laughed out loud. she hates stupid giggly bitches too!

• Like 1

my wife & I just watched that clip, and she said " what are they laughing at?" i said "I don't know,the Datsun I guess" she said " what's so funny about that ? " when I read her your post she laughed out loud. she hates stupid giggly bitches too!

your wife is a keeper! :thumbup:

Guest kamakazi620

yeah, I thought so too,thanks! not only that,but she is one hell of a good cook too! she could probably manage to cook rocks and make them taste good.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! "she devil" a keeper!!!! hahahahahahaha yeah maybe a Crypt Keeper!!!! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Bringing this thread back! My thoughts on it are that unlike the civics in queer and the queerest, Datsuns are harder to find. And actually take skill to build. Its not just bolting on body kits and fart cans.

So yes there will probably be some inflation of 510s being bought up, but not nearly as many as ricers after F&F.

But if im wrong, im gonna be fuckin pissed! This summer is when i will be in the market for one.