Bumblebee a 510 in next Transformers?

oe3

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the 510 is not a transformer at all. It's a loaner car that Sam uses while Bumble Bee is on a black-ops mission or some shit like that.

i just watch the flim.

the CIA did not give the 510 to him. he bought it. it was the only car he could/avaible to buy.

there was one scene in the movie where his parents are making fun of his car, and Sam remarks saying, "ITS A COLLECTORS CAR". fuck yes.

fuck all those other cars in the movies. they looked all gay and shit. cars that a bunch of douche waffles and tools would drive. datsun 510 was the best car in the movie, even though he didnt drive it much, it still looked great. instead of the DATSUN vinyl on the glass, it should of been a RATSUN vinyl.

• 6 years later...

i just watch the flim.

the CIA did not give the 510 to him. he bought it. it was the only car he.

could/avaible to buy.

there was one scene in the movie where his parents are making fun of his car, and Sam remarks saying, "ITS A COLLECTORS CAR". fuck yes.

fuck all those other cars in the movies. they looked all gay and shit. cars that a bunch of douche waffles and tools would drive. datsun 510 was the best car in the movie, even though he didnt drive it much, it still looked great. instead of the DATSUN vinyl on the glass, it should of been a RATSUN vinyl.

Nothing better than seeing a vintage Japanese car on the road, it sets itself apart from all these cars on the road that all look alike. I can't stand new cars.

I remember there was speculation that 510 in Transformers was foreshadowing the release of the Nissan IDx aka the "the new 510". We thought it, or the GTR would be the new Bumble Bee. Wishful thinking. Once a POS Camaro, always a... F it, I can't bring myself to type it twice.

Some one with better photoshop skills than I :

Make all of the roof white, including the a pillar, and get rid of the roof line jutting out at the c pillar.

Get rid of the fake fender flare hardware.

Remove the side exit exhaust.

Remove the number 80, and if your really good, make it all say datsun :)

Might as well delete the mirrors too.

Remove the red ring at the wheel hubs.

Oh yeah, put the steering wheel on the correct side :)

Ooooh... 510 concept car..... I wish...
Screenshot_20170825-135635.png