620 factory a/c

My 77 620 came with a factory installed A/c system and I decided to gut it out and do something different. It is all there minus the console, compressor and 2 lines, wich can be made from copper tubing with fittings from the auto parts store such as napa or carquest. Not pictured is the condesor and the tensioner pulley bracket wich I havent pulled from the truck yet, along with the lines to the condensor. I have located a few compressors in the nw so it wouldnt be hard to put this setup on your truck. This unit is so very clean and the fan works and the coils all hold pressure. You will need to run an electric fuel pump with this setup, as the bracket covers up the fuel pump hole.

Locate in north idaho, willing to meet 1/2 way to most places in the nw for a little fuel money help. Would like to get 150$.

Thanks

Bill

dasunstuff007.jpg

dasunstuff008.jpg

dasunstuff009.jpg

dasunstuff010.jpg

dasunstuff011.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw so I dont keep getting bombarded with pm's, I will consider shipping this setup, but Be prepared to fork out about 90 or so dollars, after doing the math and packing it into 3 packages it could go almost anywhere,

Thanks for all the questions

Bill

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.