~~~~ 1969 Datsun 510 ~~~~

Trust me, I was thinking about it for the longest time and I probably changed my mind about 13 times deciding either to sell the car or keep it. If these university fees stop rising, I'd keep the damn thing but I simply just need the money for now - needing to liquidate my toys for education - I know, sucks balls.

The car was serviced earlier this year at Troy Ermish here in Fremont, CA. Troy reconditioned the rocker arms, removed and replaced cam and adjusted the valves. He did a general check-up as well making sure everything was on point. I have receipts of all services I've done to the vehicle including sound system installation at Best Buy etc - simply just don't have time to DIY.

Interior:

-Original 1969 dash - not a kit or custom!

-added RPM gauge (since they don't have one) and supplemental water temp gauge

-seats are newly upholstered

-door panel are original reconditioned

-NEW headliner

-interior newly fixed (dome light functional etc)

-2 12" subwoofer, amplifier, deck, and 4-speakers

-Grant GT steering wheel

-roll bar

Exterior:

-very good condition with expected wear/tear cracks, rock chip

-body is very straight and in good condition - minimal rusting (come on guys it's a 41 yr old car)

-comes with yellow fog overlay on hi-beam headlight (you can take the yellow tint off headlight if you wish - it's just an overlay)

-all lights, sidemarkers etc. are ALL wired and functional!

Engine/Trans/Drivetrain:

-L20B

-Dual Weber side drafts carb - tuned very well - perfect idle/easy start

-5-speed dogleg from a 240z

-stock headers and pipe

-ITG Individual horn-sock (surprisingly expensive)

-subaru lsd

Suspension/Brakes/Wheels:

-Panasport rims with fairly new tires

-Wilwood Disc Brake Kit

-Front/rear swaybar set

-Troy Ermish adjustable coilover set

etc.

-new alternator

-new spark plugs

-newly replaced gaskets (head etc)

-new battery

get the idea?

As you can tell, the car was treated with nothing but respectable parts as well as respectable care. There are many other things that I did not mention come with the car (whole 69 dash for parts/restoration purposes) etc. I never drove this thing in the rain, always garaged. Car is rarely driven, usually just in the weekends where it is garaged at my parents house. Your gain, my loss. I invested so much time and money to get where it's at right now so please someone takeee this and care for it!!!

site pic link:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/3-pic-of-your-dime/page__st__800

http://bringatrailer.com/2010/07/17/nickel-and-dime-super-clean-1969-datsun-510/

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14975

Price: $8,500

SORRY NO JOY RIDES

PM ME YOUR INFO AND NUMBER

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

Engine

DSC_0612.jpg

DSC_0645-1.jpg

DSC_0648-1.jpg

Interior/Roll Bar

DSC_0636-2.jpg

DSC_0638-1.jpg

DSC_0637-1.jpg

Headliner

DSC_0642-1.jpg

Door Cards (ORIGINAL)

DSC_0632-2.jpg

DSC_0633-2.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man id give you my 71 4 door and my 93 turbo se-r for her. She is a BEAUTY. Im glad your not one of those guys that thinks shes worth a million bucks, you got a good head on you for your price. Just beautiful.

deserves another bump. really sweet ride. Good luck-

you're right: sucks balls for you to have to sell. Hopefully next owner takes good care of her.

keep her on Ratsun guys!

Would you be interested in a trade for a 2004 subaru impreza rs? Car is in good condition but has high milage . I bought it new as a commuter. I travel 100 miles round trip for work. Let me know. I live in Sonora .I'm about 2 hours from bay area. Milage is 194000 but runs great and does not smoke or leak oil.

Nico was down at Troys about a week ago with what I believe was the new owners having Troy do an inspection on the car and so the new owners could see the under side... with that said I think its safe to say its SOLD...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.