very cool

so i got up as usual for school and i got some breakfast, sat down in my room and turned on the tv. as i turned on the tv i saw the side of an orange car it was zoomed in so i couldent really see much then they showed the fron air dam and i realised it was a 510!!!!!!!! this 510 was crazy it has a mazda rotory motor which made like 450hp it has carbon fiber everything in the interior this car was tricked.

i was suprised turning on my tv and seeing this.

i was just ment to be.

:D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

over the last few days there has been a couple of 510's on the speed channel...

that show was about import tuners and how the 510 is the first one in the sport! it was a bitchin 72 owned by an 18 year old...funny how he was talking about it not having abs and all the other goodies a newer cart has...but yet he put a 13b in it with turbo!

the day before, I was watching the speed channel again and saw a green 73 4dr on the Targa Newfoundland Road Rally race....it crashed and went over a guardrail and had to be trucked off..it was such a sad sight!

before crash shot:

Bob%20Esseltine%20%28101%29.jpg

I few years back I saw a v8 510, they where talking up the motor... Then they dynoed it 340rwhp haha a SR could do that easy. It was tube frame drag car.... what a waist!

Yeah I have that mag. I used to be into the imports for a while. My little bro was over last weekend and we started going through my "library" of super street, turbo, and import tuner mags. Brought back some memories. I always remember that article about those 2 dattos though, if I had a 510; that's what she'd look like!