Removing rear bumper

jncbot

Rear bumper is ugly as shit! front one it pretty clean, so i'm keeping it....for now...

i got underneath her, looked to see what i had to un-bolt, but i got no where fast angry.gif

just seeing if anyone has some info for me, or could just walk me thru it if you've done it before.....if its not to much to askbiggrin.gif

do i have to remove to muffler support..?? i don't get it.

i'll post pics of what i'm working with tomorrow, the sun was fading fast by the time i started working on it tonight.

Thanks guys!!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you do Spray some "PB Blast" Rust Liquid Penetrator at least on threads to help lubricate threads on their way out ( the day before , hours before , a few times before attempting again if you are having trouble , slowly work back and forth a little at a time and spray a touch more to help "penetrate" , but most of time it helps a little , and if they break then they break )

Sorry about the rest as I have never worked on your model of car

Whatever you do Spray some "PB Blast" Rust Liquid Penetrator at least on threads to help lubricate threads on their way out ( the day before , hours before , a few times before attempting again if you are having trouble , slowly work back and forth a little at a time and spray a touch more to help "penetrate" , but most of time it helps a little , and if they break then they break )

Sorry about the rest as I have never worked on your model of car

thats what skunk said too. i have some 'liquid wrench' but it's way old, so i'll get some PB tomorrow.

thanks

and bonvo got back to mebiggrin.gif and as soon as i get pics up, its coming off