DGR Fabrication

Nines

Anyone know how to get a hold of DGR Fab? I emailed him today but it got returned. My project has been dormant for about a year due to funds! I'm trying to get rolling again. I can't find their website online either. Is he still in business?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think either guys are fine when it comes to parts. I suppose when it comes to installation that might be a different story, as each person has their own opine on what quality work they should get for their money. I can't chime in there as I've only ever bought parts from both Troy and dan, never installs.

Dan doesn't do any of the wiring jobs that I am aware of. He subcontracts that work to Danny Youngs. Troy doesn't do wiring either. When it comes to labor like body and stuff you gotta remember both contract that work out.

Like I said. It all depends on what you're purchasing

If your in everett just have jeff and frank do it there up by seattle, jeff does troys wiring

I like the idea of local help. I'll obviously pay, what are their names on the board here?

There have been a couple of guys that have been dissatisfied with his work! I saw an SR wire up he did and it was HORRIBLE!!! it was so bad it had to be re-wired!! So watch out!! I would try Troy Ermish instead!

Thanks.... I had no idea Troy Ermish did that type of thing through his shop. I know all about the parts he sells, I plan on buying the coil over kit and the wilwood kit, eventually. I need the coilovers because I installed the Datsport SR kit and it kicks out the camber somethin fierce!

There have been a couple of guys that have been dissatisfied with his work! I saw an SR wire up he did and it was HORRIBLE!!! it was so bad it had to be re-wired!! So watch out!! I would try Troy Ermish instead!

I had good experiences with Dan and Troy.

Troy did a 2.2LZ a few years back, Dan did an SR a year ago. Both were great to deal with and never had any problems with parts, install or customer service.

Also, I heard Dan is not trying to work on datsuns cause of all the people that flake on paying but thats another story/thread

2eDeYe' date='21 June 2010 - 07:24 AM' timestamp='1277130288' post='317073']

Jeff is Icehouse here on the forums.

Not sure if Frank is on here as a member or not, I know he looks at the pretty pictures sometimes. :lol:

Jeff can get ahold of Frank though.

Ya Franks not on here... "dosent do computers" rad dude tho!

Id deff leave any of my dattos in the more than capable hands of Jeff and Frank

Hmm jeff wires for troy emerish??? How does that work Jeffs in Everett/Seattle and troys in cali im cornfused

troy sends jeff the harness, jeff wires it all up so its plug and play and sends it back. he is doing a ka harness for him right now