200sx's unite!!!!!!!!

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welp, found out the guy who I was gonna trade my 620 King Cab for his 77 200sx traded it for a 510. Now I'm on the hunt for a 77-79 200sx again found one not terriblely far from me.

Here's what I would have owned.

DF4F49F0-8D1D-4233-944E-F12267C390B4_zps

Funny thing is I saw this on Craigslist in SoCal for $1600 was gonna drive to get it but the guy who I was gonna get it from snatched it up before I could and he only cleaned it up a little made it run good did a little body work. I asked how much he wanted for it in cash he said $4800 talk about Cali tax lol.

Welp, found out the guy who I was gonna trade my 620 King Cab for his 77 200sx traded it for a 510. Now I'm on the hunt for a 77-79 200sx again found one not terriblely far from me.

Here's what I would have owned.

DF4F49F0-8D1D-4233-944E-F12267C390B4_zps

Funny thing is I saw this on Craigslist in SoCal for $1600 was gonna drive to get it but the guy who I was gonna get it from snatched it up before I could and he only cleaned it up a little made it run good did a little body work. I asked how much he wanted for it in cash he said $4800 talk about Cali tax lol.

Oh man that hurts. Ever since I drew a 200sx with flares, I have wanted one. Sorry this slipped by you! Well if anyone can find another you are in the right part of the country!

• Like 1

Oh man that hurts. Ever since I drew a 200sx with flares, I have wanted one. Sorry this slipped by you! Well if anyone can find another you are in the right part of the country!

This car is why i put flares on mine, this one looks lower, prob has blocks on the back, and way lower profile tires than me though.

4800 is insane though, i bought mine stock for 500.. I guess i can sell mine for 15000 then? Haha

1980 200sx Hatchback... That would basically be a L20 type motor with fuel injection, but it it is the 8 plug model.

Just a few FYIs...

A 1980 model would be a Z20E, not an L20b. Also, an '80 model would only be an 8-plug if it's "California emissions". 49-state cars had a 4-plug dizzy (in 1980 only). 

1980 200sx Hatchback for sale for just a couple hundred dollars. Front right corner was hit, but all the drive train is good. It is a running car That would basically be a L20 type motor with fuel injection, but it it is the 8 plug model.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/5305673524.html

if it is worth it to someone I think my 80 shell is still sitting at the old car shop, has a clean title and all.....

I saw the 80 200sx 8 plug/ auto on Friday. Everything is there but plastic and interior are pretty well baked by AZ sun. really nice guy. He even offered to let me strip the car there in his yard of everything I wanted for next to no $ and leave the rest behind before he scraps it. Wish I owned my own place and had a place to store it and or big parts. Just got busted by landlord for working on cars and selling parts. I was on holiday with my wife and only the time to take the door jam kick plates and a front turn sig assembly. Asked him what I owed... He gave em to me!

This car is why i put flares on mine, this one looks lower, prob has blocks on the back, and way lower profile tires than me though.

4800 is insane though, i bought mine stock for 500.. I guess i can sell mine for 15000 then? Haha

Yeah has 13x7 don't know tire specs but it is cut springs up front and lowering blocks in the rear. Idk if the owner of the car is on here he goes by datsmungo or something like that.

That's cool to know the car inspired more 200sx owners to do it, honestly I think it makes it look better like a mini Kenmeri Skyline. My plan was to drop a VG in it and do something with the rear end. The owner of the car now is pretty chill dude he said he found a Silvia S10 I know he will make it better if he gets the chance still sucks to see it in someone else's hands lol.

Yeah funny I found a post about him trying to sell it months ago at the same time me and a friend were busting our asses trying to finish the 620. The guy even offered to help send a carb but no did went dead silent and never responded to any of my messages. Sucks the whole deal when I had to wait for the title for the 620 over a month really screwed me over.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Check the Classifieds,,,,mine needs a good home  !  :thumbup:   all original 1978 less than 40,000 original miles   everything works,,,except windshield washer pump,,,driven daily,  5 speed, original Clarion Stereo,  unmolested  car

Pics? I'm actually on a hunt for one I got my eye on one but its 5 hours from me the only thing stopping me is the hwy to get there to buy it bad weather right now or I would own one already.