• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tail lights were lost in the fire...... don't really want to sell just the vents from the hood since it's in good shape.......   not really sure what I'm going to do with her yet, might put the CA engine out of my 86 and make her run again or she might go to the scrap yard unless someone wants a clean body......

• Like 1

tail lights were lost in the fire...... don't really want to sell just the vents from the hood since it's in good shape.......   not really sure what I'm going to do with her yet, might put the CA engine out of my 86 and make her run again or she might go to the scrap yard unless someone wants a clean body......

is there a shop in US that sells Brand New Old Stock for S110?such as tail lights,bumper lights etc?

is there a shop in US that sells Brand New Old Stock for S110?such as tail lights,bumper lights etc?

I did a search on eBay for 1980 Datsun 200SX tail lights. There seem to be some listed, but seem rather pricey, and I don't know how much extra it would be for shipping to you. I parted out a 1980 SX a few years ago, but I can't remember if any of the lenses were good enough that I took them. If I do have any I did a good job of hiding them. I'll be gone tomorrow, but the day after I'll dig deep in the likely spot that they may be squirreled away. But don't get too hopeful cause I may not have any.

Len

• Like 1

After my last post I read this:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/64484-i-purchased-door-escutcheons-from-kentigo-mexico-via-ebay/

The seller they mention - kentigo - seems to have both front and rear lenses for S110 as well as other SX parts. The quality may not be as good as original Nissan, but might look better than old scratched used ones.

Len

Member punkin210 may have a set of 1980 200sx taillights off a junker he took possession of recently.  http://community.ratsun.net/user/164-pumpkn210/

He is located in Washington but he's a really cool cat man,, if you ask he may ship.  He is also on facebook as Slick Mcfavorite.

• Like 1

I saw an 81 or 82 S-110 in the Sun Valley CA wrecking yard about 10 days ago that had the tailights still in it. I drove the 90 miles hoping it had elec windows, but no luck.  Mine is an 80' that has the big square tail lights. The later one in the yard had the one piece rectangle style. still useable. One had a small chip on an edge, but you really had to look for it.  This S110 was only made for 3 years and not many made, so I doubt you'll find an after-market source for them. "But if you do let me know. 

What year is yours, and does the style matter?  Do you need just the lens covers, or do you need the whole tail light assembly including the bulbs and sockets?

I saw an 81 or 82 S-110 in the Sun Valley CA wrecking yard about 10 days ago that had the tailights still in it. I drove the 90 miles hoping it had elec windows, but no luck.  Mine is an 80' that has the big square tail lights. The later one in the yard had the one piece rectangle style. still useable. One had a small chip on an edge, but you really had to look for it.  This S110 was only made for 3 years and not many made, so I doubt you'll find an after-market source for them. "But if you do let me know. 

What year is yours, and does the style matter?  Do you need just the lens covers, or do you need the whole tail light assembly including the bulbs and sockets?

thanks,if you can have a picture of it and send,then lets talk,cause I live here in Manila, my sister is in California, lens or the assembly with socket is fine..thanks ratsuns