200sx's unite!!!!!!!!

is the blower a M42

^^ holy fuuuu custom coils haha

Also jumped over from Cs12, since I saw a few of us did and wanted to chip in too! This is my 87, originally an SEV6 model...still technically an SEV6..but more like an SE-RV6 lol

DSCF3165.jpg

IMG_20110204_170330.jpg

th_VID_20110130_170453-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DSC00301-X2.jpg

DSC00302-X2.jpg

DUDE!!!! FTW Is wrong that mustang in the first pic, please tell I'm not the only one that sees it like that car is trying to float off that flat bed.... and I'm not on anything!!! Oh yeah, you got a killer 200sx BTW, would love to own one.

Cause people are cheap asses. I get a lot of calls and people want to low ball the price before they even look at the car in person. It has so much work done to it because I was in the process of restoring it. Truthfully I'm gonna keep it if it doesn't sell for $4000 its worth more than that to me that's almost what I have into the car.

• 1 month later...

My drivers side outer door handle just broke and there only on 77-79 200sx's please help...

Btw I'm not selling my car anymore its mine forever Unless I get a crazy offer.

Sorry to hear about your door handle, but good to know you are keeping the SX. I'm always watching the Spokane Pull n Saves for '77-'79 SX parts, but it may be awhile before another one shows up there. You might try a PM to fishhead in AZ on page 5 of this thread. I believe he may have a parts car.

Len

Anybody in the PNW looking for an 80' S110 parts car? I have one that's pretty nice from the windshield back. All the glass is good, interior is nice. Come make me an offer and take it away, I don't want to have to scrap it, but I will. If interested at all, PM me!