1977 620 KingCab Deluxe

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, thanks guys. Lot's of cool Datto's on ratsun biggrin.gif

Took these for Dave to show the solenoid & LED wire routing for a customer.

Figure I'd put these in here also, maybe they will help someone else smile.gif

Down the door.

Picture001-3.jpg

Out the door into the body.

Picture003-7.jpg

Through the speaker hole.

Picture006-4.jpg

Picture007-4.jpg

Above the speaker into the cab.

Picture004-7.jpg

• Like 1

2eDeYe' date='18 April 2011 - 04:50 AM' timestamp='1303073418' post='461297']

Got my GT-R button, also got the alarm for the remote door locks. The solenoids were moved for better lock/unlock action. biggrin.gif

Picture003-6.jpg

Picture008-7.jpg

Picture004-6.jpg

Picture010-3.jpg

Picture009-6.jpg

Thanks, again Dave cool.gif

Hi Dave.

I like you king cab.

You need new pin switches for your dome light! :D

I know :lol: I'm looking for a new set. Any ideas?

Hi Dave.

I like you king cab.

Thanks, I'm Steve though. Dave hooked me up with the push button start :)

2eDeYe' date='21 April 2011 - 04:06 PM' timestamp='1303427212' post='463634']

have you check with Nissan......I wouldn't be surprised if the factory ones are still available.

You need new pin switches for your dome light! :D

Here is the solution for the pin switches and running the wires through the jam for door locks.

620DoorJam.jpg[/img]

I don't know why this isn't working? :(

2eDeYe' date='21 April 2011 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1303427212' post='463634']

Thanks, I'm Steve though. Dave hooked me up with the push button start :)

If you want to go the stock route, there are 2 or 3 vendors on ebay selling them. :cool:

have you check with Nissan......I wouldn't be surprised if the factory ones are still available.

I looked through the parts sheet and didn't see a part #...I'll see if the Nissan dealer has them in Everett :)

If you want to go the stock route, there are 2 or 3 vendors on ebay selling them. :cool:

So not feeling ebay or craigslist lately...

I have a good current Nissan part number for pin switches. I'll post it when I get home.

That would kick ass. If I have a number I won't have to go through the whole Nissan/Datsun thing :lol:

Let us know how much from Nissan, and if still available? I'm curious, I got one from ebay before I decided to go the more modern route for $7.00 shipped. If you can't get one from Nissan, I'll send it to you since I no longer need it. If anyone needs cool solutions for electrical stuff, there is a shop in the Denver area called Golden Rodtronics that has all kinds of neat stuff. The owner is real nice, gave me one of his passes to get in to the Back to the 50sshow a couple of years ago. If you ever get a chance to go to MSP for that one, it's great, you need to spend the whole weekend there to see all the cool cars, it's huge! I have 2 shows left on my "Bucket List", The Woodward Cruise, and The Grand National Roadster Show. I hope to make it to both in the next couple of years.

If anyone can tell me what I did wrong when I tried to post the pic of my door jam solution, please let me know, every time I don't post any pics for a while, I forget how to do it. I read the instructions twice, but I still couldn't get it to work, it's a bitch getting old! :blink:

I must say this is easily one of my favorite 620's on this site. I love everything about this truck. The titans, the ka, the epic tail gate, kudos my friend... kudos. You gonna be at canby? I look forward to seeing this one. I hope my truck will be somewhere near presentable lolol

Thanks I really dig it also. I should be at Canby. BTW Any state is presentable ;)

I ordered new door pins from Everett Nissan, for some reason they changed their name to Magic Nissan. I liked Performance Nissan better. :unsure:

The will take 7 days to get here as they are coming from the east coast. $24 total. They have also been re part numbered. I have that outside in my truck and will post it up later. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Got the new switches, I've actually had them for a while now but I discovered that the dome light is also pretty hammered. Going to try to get a stock one, but I have a pathfinder one that might do the trick if I can't source a good stock one.

switches

Picture016-5.jpg

I've had these magnets laying around for a while and decided to toss them on for fun.

Picture013-4.jpg

Picture012-3.jpg

Me and my homies local...

Picture014-5.jpg

I put the box that came with the truck originally and wired it straight to the deck. Sounds pretty good for paper speakers tongue.gif

Picture015-4.jpg

I was going to install a new steering wheel, can't find the frickin adapter I stashed somewhere in the garage though laugh.gif

• Like 1