Paypal ok.

72' 521 Pickup.

I make wheel spacers. What do you want?

I just need a 1/2" wheel spacers.

And I'll need 4 of them.

I just want to make my wheels flush.

I think 1/2" will work.

Needs to be 6 lug.

How much do you think it would cost to make and ship to 98424?

Motorsports Technology

I had custom adapters made by these folks for the front of my Datsun 1200 racecar . The adapters were hub centric on both the hub and wheel. I specified the hub diameter, wheel bore measurement and the overall thickness to .2mm. They charged me $75/each. I supplied the studs I wanted because they needed to be extra long to work with my Revolution wheels.

• 1 month later...

I make wheel spacers. What do you want?

Ok I have a 1971 2dr dime and I have a set of 16x7 with 40mm offset coming to me. With the stock suspension on the rear and the 280zx fronts all 4lug what size spacer would I need and what would they cost to ship to 31324.

I have 16x7 +22 offset with 3/4" spacer in front with 280zx GC coilover suspension in front. No spacers in the back. 205 25 16 tires. Its really close in the front though.

This member had my same set up but was able to use only 1/4" spacer in front. Not sure how, but who knows.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/7992-lisas-15-cents/page__st__20

I think you will need to run bigger than 3/4" for the front. The rear I dont know.

I have 16x7 +22 offset with 3/4" spacer in front with 280zx GC coilover suspension in front. No spacers in the back. 205 25 16 tires. Its really close in the front though.

This member had my same set up but was able to use only 1/4" spacer in front. Not sure how, but who knows.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/7992-lisas-15-cents/page__st__20

I think you will need to run bigger than 3/4" for the front. The rear I dont know.

:unsure:Should I not be fking with that much of an offset or do you feel I can make it work without messing anything up on the car. Im cueless when it comes to wheel fitiments. I could have sworn that there had been some cas on the threads that were able to run the same offset with spacers and had lil to no rpoblems with it. Am I wrong? :unsure:

:unsure:Should I not be fking with that much of an offset or do you feel I can make it work without messing anything up on the car. Im cueless when it comes to wheel fitiments. I could have sworn that there had been some cas on the threads that were able to run the same offset with spacers and had lil to no rpoblems with it. Am I wrong? :unsure:

I have seen people using 1" spacers around these forums. This will help when understanding offset, width and height of rim etc. If you have a 280zx front conversion I would suggest a low offset. I think If i had 16x7 0 offset I would of probably got away with a 1/4" spacer. By the way techno toy tuning will make you a custom spacer for like 60 shipped to your door with your specs, etc. Good Luck

http://kmhafer.datsun510.com/wheelFAQ.htm

16x7 +40mm ... ?????...... are you serious?

With 280zx front struts you should be looking for a 16x7 +0mm -- +10mm ................ so yeah,,,, you need about a 35mm spacer (check out technotoytuning.com) ... you won't need longer studs though,,, because 35mm spacers are hub adapters.

Are you shure your wheels are 4x114.3 ..? ........... and not a FWD bolt pattern, like: 4x100...?

With 280zx front struts you should be looking for a 16x7 +0mm -- +10mm ................ so yeah,,,, you need about a 35mm spacer (check out technotoytuning.com) ... you won't need longer studs though,,, because 35mm spacers are hub adapters.

Are you shure your wheels are 4x114.3 ..? ........... and not a FWD bolt pattern, like: 4x100...?

FWD and 4x100 are not mutually inclusive. All 4 lug Accords since the OG 80's versions are 4x114.3. Civics and Integras were all(?) 4x100 until they switched to 5 lug. Nissan has had a mix with mostly 4x114.3 on their larger cars and 4x100 on smaller cars.

you guys do realize that mr gasket makes 1/4 inch aluminum spacers for cheap as hell, i think i paid 32 bucks for 4 of them

Yeah, those "universal" cast pieces that don't center themselves on anything, hub nor lugs, and crack and break at the drop of a hat. I'm surprised those things are even legal to sell. Save yourself a headache and potential catastrophe and get some decent spacers. I'm not sure what options there are for 6 lug, but I would check out H&R, Ichiba, or one of a dozen different kinds that are at least machined from decent material and often have appropriate extended studs to go with them.

K. So (not to thread jack) what are you guys using for longer wheel studs? Most front studs are 12.83mm diameter knurl. Rears and the S14 longer studs are mostly 13mm. Will these press in without issue? I'd hate to stress fracture my hubs.

-B

• Like 1

K. So (not to thread jack) what are you guys using for longer wheel studs? Most front studs are 12.83mm diameter knurl. Rears and the S14 longer studs are mostly 13mm. Will these press in without issue? I'd hate to stress fracture my hubs.

-B

I believe ARP 100-7708 (2.5") or 100-7713 (3.25") these are 12x1.25 pitch same as stock. These are Gm model numbers but they work.

[/b]

I believe ARP 100-7708 (2.5") or 100-7713 (3.25") these are 12x1.25 pitch same as stock. These are Gm model numbers but they work.

They're M12x1.5mm pitch, so no they aren't same as stock. That, and the knurl splines are more course (less total number of splines) than stock Nissan knurls, so they don't mesh all that well after you press out an old one. They do work, though, but you'll need 1.5mm pitch lug nuts.

thank you for the reference. Technotoytuning did have what I needed.

the dude I'm getting the rims from said that both bolt patterns r drilled into the rims 4x100 & 4x114.3. ;)

[/b]They're M12x1.5mm pitch, so no they aren't same as stock. That, and the knurl splines are more course (less total number of splines) than stock Nissan knurls, so they don't mesh all that well after you press out an old one. They do work, though, but you'll need 1.5mm pitch lug nuts.

Your right, you will need new lug nuts.

• 1 month later...

thanks for info hainz........the reason for those plus 38 offset wheels is cause my brother gave them to me.....he took them of his 80's mr2,.......so whats the best way to go i was thinking 15's with 0 offset, o and some advans i saw but they are 16x7 and 16x8 with plus 32 and there pretty sweet

• 1 month later...