so i rolled it her...... =[ (now build thread)

lol just a little, but give me one week, and it will be done....... no roof damage, no door damage, just the front pass. fender, spindle, rotor, and the rear pass wheel are the only things that are really bad, funny thing is, there is only one tiny curb mark on the front pass wheel(and it lost all air), but the rear wheel got a really bad dent(and it holds air). lol. how does this happen????

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well good news is she is running and driving again........ bad news is there are alot of problems.......... allignment is all out of whack, i keep blowing batteries, and she is not pretty........ ill post the battery problem in the proper section.......... pics will be posted when my camera gets working again............

• 4 weeks later...

i just got really really lucky, and when the roof hit the ground, i was in soft dirt........

updated news, i fixed the allignment, charge problem, but have yet to find a good nice *cheap* windsheild.........

fun other stuff: got a tach in there, restored some old bbs two peice wheels(new tires) and started fixing some random stuff heare and there........

pics will be posted tomorrow............

On 8/2/2010 at 9:07 PM, Datsfrodo said:

Wow... lucky you walked away, Look at it as she sacrificed herself to save you.

thats why im spending every second on her......... i love this car more than my 1974 VW karmann ghia(which i fully restored with help from my dad)........

heres a *decent recent* pic..........

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp18/h0y0ung/Forum/IMG_6478.jpg

Edited by Rollover_Red

thanks, yeah im still scared to go back to the mountains, but all in do time, ill be back to my old habits...... :P

also, i talked to a couple friends, and im thinking about doing that one style where your car is a beater, but at the same time, its pretty clean? i can only reference what i want to do to the "ZOMBIE Z" the one thats on speed hunters every once in a while...... anyone know the name of that style?