210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Problem is for the cost of importing one of these you might as well get a skyline or 510 coupe.

Except when you buy it in Japan, it'll cost 1/3 the price of a Bluebird Coupe and 1/4 the price of a Skyline.   ^_^

Yeah, they all cost the same to import, but when the buy-in is so much cheaper... And you'll likely have the only one, ever...

• Like 1

Hey fellas , not sure if anyone on here can help i have been trying to start my 210 for a while now maybe 4 weeks when i can , I have rebuild carb (hitachi) installed new fuel pump dizzy and wires and spark-plugs and nothing, then one of the guys on here suggested fuel tank lines might be plugged so i took out gas tank and blew all the lines with air hose and emptied tank with fuel that had been sitting there for months, the car will turn over just nothing starts. 

I am considering buying a new carburetor. 

I checked the filter and no fuel will come through unless i siphon and even then it will not continue to flow. i am pretty sure the fuel pump is installed correctly, could this be a vaccumm hose or a line that is still clogged?> any suggestions, sorry if im all over the map its just i am trying to avoid taking it to a shop, i feel like there is still something i can look into at home and get it running./

What happened was it had been in storage for like 8 months and i noticed that when i wanted to start it there was no fuel in the fuel filter at all so, then i proceeded to ask on here and fuel pump was suggested so i replaced it, also before that someone here suggested to rebuild the carb and i did, when that didnt work they suggested fuel lines. now it seems like i might have to back track. any advice welcomed.