210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wouldn't doubt it. There are some 720 parts that are compatible with the 210. I believe some 200SX parts are compatible with the 210 as well. Not sure which ones though. I dare say those clips were used in many models.

6DA0D02C-54C0-4598-AB81-D1DC7D621553_zps

My parts guy was able to locate a number for this today with a little more searching. I had to go to Nissan today and get something for the Pathfinder. Unfortunately they don't have those clips any more. Part number is 78850W5800 and also works on the 720 which is good to know.

As for the hood rod clip they got plenty but I'm going to take in the hood rod as well as my jack handle cause the clips look the same but are most likely different sizes. When I get it worked out I can post part numbers if anyone wants them.

I was looking for a new one if Nissan had it which they don't. I've got one I pulled a while back in the car and I just pulled another a few weeks ago which is what we're using to make a mould from. It's not easy to pull one of those without it breaking. I was afraid to take the one I have on my car out and use it for fear of breaking it.

I'll be going to my parts guy this week sometime and see about those rod and jack handle clips. I'll post numbers when I get have them.

Ever tried a hood prop stay? 

file_118_13.jpg

I sort of already solved this for my 1200, seems like it should fit the B210 and a bunch of other stuff too.

569fdad3-11d1-4dc9-89cf-90d0ba0c22d8_zps

883668cb-7b9e-413a-b694-7e7a58cc7975_zps

Jack handle clips no longer available. Part number 74896H8500. Worked on the 200SX and 210. I was going through my notes of part numbers I've collected over the years and found it. I forgot I had inquired about them a while back. So at least you know which car you can pull from if you need any. I grabbed some from a junk car a while back already.

Hood rod clip still available. 210 and Altima use same clip. The 210 was white and more expensive for some reason. Part number 65722-01E00. The Altima was black. Part number 65722JA000.

• Like 1

I have no clue. 

It would be super rad if it just bolted on. No fiddly adapters. 

It will just bolt right on.  :rofl:

Pretty much everything but the 1200 and B210 are the same size column shaft. So you can use the stock wheel from any other Datsun. 

But if this one is a 6-bolt hub, I'm keeping it.    ^_^

Once I get it torn down, I won't have need of either the wheel or the hub, so it just depends on how soon you "need" it.  ^_^

Jack handle clips no longer available. Part number 74896H8500. Worked on the 200SX and 210. I was going through my notes of part numbers I've collected over the years and found it. I forgot I had inquired about them a while back. So at least you know which car you can pull from if you need any. I grabbed some from a junk car a while back already.

Hood rod clip still available. 210 and Altima use same clip. The 210 was white and more expensive for some reason. Part number 65722-01E00. The Altima was black. Part number 65722JA000.

I actually made the model with separately adjustable sizes for the rod and push lock. If you know the rod diameter and the size of the hole the clip goes into, I can adjust it accordingly (e.g., hood clip is a 7mm rod with a 7x7mm hole it goes into).

6158f87b-c2ec-4531-9448-9dbbb9916545_zps

Hey john i have been looking for all black interior for some time now... i have 1980 210 SL 

I know its pretty labor intensive taking all that off , i would like everything from doors to lining 

on car inside, everything i need to install into my car

would you be able to throw a price for the entire interior ?

if we could i would be ok with shipping in parts and a coupe boxes. 

i could look into sending materials for shipping with return labels etc

would be very interested , junk yards usually are ripoffs and black interior 

i have not found. no luck. 

thanks