210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

New member here, just picked up a unrestored one owner original 79 210' bone stock virgin car, looking to go road race style with it,,,,

Well heres the car finally got pics figured out on here..lol

stock one owner, low mile unmolested original car, 5 speed, a/c runs like a clock,

so...its a rust free west coast car,a real time capsule,,,wheels and tires already ordered as are flares we'll post pics and we go along

Screenshot_2015-05-21-22-27-18_1_zps31dg

Screenshot_2015-05-21-22-27-55_1_zps1l5i

Screenshot_2015-05-21-22-27-26_1_zpsd2wo

This car was only 10 miles away from me before it sold. I wanted to go check it out but failed to do so. VERY NICE SURVIVOR.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This car was only 10 miles away from me before it sold. I wanted to go check it out but failed to do so. VERY NICE SURVIVOR.

Well....it "had" survived.

We can cross out fingers it continues to. Not sounding good for that car at the moment.

Too clean. Too clean to mod. Gonna regret it.

• Like 1

I'm about to rip the cage out of mine.  I have uncut door/door panels but I'd kill for some 6.5 separates in the doors with a  little sub box in the back. 

wow, just realized how random this sounded.   LOL, need sleep

You sure you was looking at the right post? Cause blitz hadn't posted any pics yet unless I missed them on another page.

Now that you've shown some pics that helps. When looking for parts you will need to let people know you've got a coupe (hatchback) and that's it's a square headlight 210. The round eye and square eye 210s are different in headlights, taillights and bumpers. At least in the States they are. You're front bumper is nice. Keep it! Can you show pics of your rear bumper? I'm not terribly familiar with how the Sunny bumpers look in other parts of the world. I come across 210s every now and again and might be able to get what you need. Does it look like this?

DSCN0515_sm.jpg

This is how the rear bumper looks on a round eye

round%20eye_zpspzpjlfvf.jpg

You can find weatherstripping for the doors, at least, on ebay. I'm assuming that's what you mean by rubber kits. I haven't seen any for the quarter windows for the hatch but I think I've heard of some folks making their own gaskets. Something I need to look into myself. Ebay also has them for the front and back windshield. I've gotten the ones for the doors and they're ok. Could be better in my opinion. I haven't tried the ones for the windshields yet.

Yea it's a square light so that top picture has the rear bumper I'm after. I really just want the end caps but I know most people would rather sell the set so I'll take what I can get. In NZ we have full wrap around chromes or black plastic bumpers. The wraparounds look ok but I like the US spec ones better tbh. Mostly because nobody else has them. As for tail lights they are just the standard coupe lights with the brake light on the inside and the reverse and indicator on the outside. Now that I have made enough posts I'll start posting in parts wanted.

My friends S1 RX-7 has a full rubber kit available for it. Basically if it's rubber and it was on the car it'll be in the kit. I was hoping there would be something like that for my Sunny but it looks like I'll have to get a lot of them remade.

My plans for my Sunny are pretty big. Full sand blast and repaint in the factory colour (with the racing stripes painted back on). H165 diff upgrade with LSD, 240Z rear drum upgrade, braided brake lines all around, external fuel cell, external fuel pump, battery in the boot, I have a 63a dogleg 5 speed for it (much stronger), R32 GTR four pot brakes and disks at the front (320mm), coilovers all around, new bushes, new springs, fully restoring the interior to factory and finally a heavily worked A15 with a supercharger which should be good for around 160hp and a **itload of torque.

Forget those ugly ass American park benches. 

Find the JDMs. They look so much better. 

You have so many countries near you that got them on their Sunnys. 

Haha well since we don't have a lot of the park benches here they have kinda grown on me. I just want something different to the hundreds of other sunnys here.

You sure you was looking at the right post? Cause blitz hadn't posted any pics yet unless I missed them on another page.

Yup, my bad.  I was seeing a red sedan.

I am human ..I think

Bltz  leave the car as is  :)  other than replace bumper ends

Every year i watch the (mostly) B310 TS Cup with hopes that my 210 will have this much grip one day.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6U0BDXNdHSA

I'm just hoping I get my b210 back some day with the CA in it so I don't look like a bs'er. :(

They'll start on it someday. Could have stumbled my way through doing it myself by now. Bad luck with shops the past year. Idk.....eventually.

Where do we get parts for these rad cars? I just got a 1980 210 hatchback and need rear a window seal. I haven't figured out how to post photos yet... I'm new here.

eBay. RockAuto. Junkyards. Ratsun.

And whatever you can't find there you make. My uncle's been helping make moulds of some of these plastic pieces that are hard to find in one piece. Made some 1/4 panel emblems and now we're attempting to make this piece.

6DA0D02C-54C0-4598-AB81-D1DC7D621553_zps

The plastic bit that the pin on the gas door goes into.

• Like 2

My parts guy at Nissan hasn't been able to even locate a part number to see if it's even available. The diagram they have for the gas door makes it really difficult to make out what parts are. The diagram makes the inside of the gas door look like it's all one part. So annoying.

Ever tried a hood prop stay? 

file_118_13.jpg

I need one of these too! So frus

I thought I had ordered some of those but I didn't. I pulled them from a junk car. They're also used to hold the jack handle in the trunk. I'm assuming they're the same size clips. I wouldn't mind getting some new ones myself.

1CFE6F47-7959-4703-A635-14536C2665F7_zps