210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

I am looking for one of these air filter housings off of a Vanette, anyone have one? Please PM me

Hey there is my A15...i forgot i posted it on here...i would sell u mine but im not down there now

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New member here, just picked up a unrestored one owner original 79 210' bone stock virgin car, looking to go road race style with it,,,,

Well heres the car finally got pics figured out on here..lol

stock one owner, low mile unmolested original car, 5 speed, a/c runs like a clock,

so...its a rust free west coast car,a real time capsule,,,wheels and tires already ordered as are flares we'll post pics and we go along

Screenshot_2015-05-21-22-27-18_1_zps31dg

Screenshot_2015-05-21-22-27-55_1_zps1l5i

Screenshot_2015-05-21-22-27-26_1_zpsd2wo

Hey guys never posted before but I got an 81 b310 2dr sedan. Gots the A15s. I lucked up and got a clean ass fro t lip for it. Rebuilt Hitachi runs nice. Planning on cleaning the diff pretty soon . Wish I had a 5 speed but stuck with the 4 speed manual granny gears. All in all loving my sunny, you can see it on Instagram @ retrosunny210. Anyone have driver Side front fender available for sale? I could also use a front bumper, but not too worried about that. Just mainly the fender.

New member here, just picked up a unrestored one owner original 79 210' bone stock virgin car, looking to go road race style with it,,,,

http://rs300.pbsrc.com/albums/nn31/Joe_Petralia/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-21-22-27-18_1_zps31dgygew.jpg~320x480?t=1432186835

That 210 is sweeeeet! I'm almost jealous....almost. Welcome to Ratsun!

Hey guys never posted before but I got an 81 b310 2dr sedan. Gots the A15s. I lucked up and got a clean ass fro t lip for it. Rebuilt Hitachi runs nice. Planning on cleaning the diff pretty soon . Wish I had a 5 speed but stuck with the 4 speed manual granny gears. All in all loving my sunny, you can see it on Instagram @ retrosunny210. Anyone have driver Side front fender available for sale? I could also use a front bumper, but not too worried about that. Just mainly the fender.

Welcome! Not all of us are on instagram. Can you post some pics here?

Edit: Oh, and where in Cali are you? There was a 210 wagon in Sun Valley. Front driver's side fender was a little haggard though. Wagon fender should work with 2-door. I may need to double check my notes though but I believe all fenders from any 210 (as long as it's square eye) will work.

Well heres the car finally got pics figured out on here..lol

stock one owner, low mile unmolested original car, 5 speed, a/c runs like a clock,

so...its a rust free west coast car,a real time capsule,,,wheels and tires already ordered as are flares we'll post pics and we go along

Screenshot_2015-05-21-22-27-18_1_zps31dg

Screenshot_2015-05-21-22-27-55_1_zps1l5i

Screenshot_2015-05-21-22-27-26_1_zpsd2wo

There are 2 videos of this car on youtube...this car is absolutely brilliant

Hey guys!

I have a  Datsun B310 (210) Sunny ZX Coupe. 5 speed 1.5L.

Representing all the way over here in NZ!!

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a US spec bumper assy and tail lights as these two parts are very rare in New Zealand and I am trying to restore this car.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey guys!

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a US spec bumper assy and tail lights as these two parts are very rare in New Zealand and I am trying to restore this car.

Thanks!

Post in parts wanted. We hate US spec bumpers in the US. Should be an easy find. Rare car though. Got any pictures to post?

You should post pictures.

Listen closely, because you will NEVER hear me say this to anyone, but you really shouldn't heavily modify that car. Really.

Tasteful wheels, modest drop, maybe bumper tuck, and just roll it.  B)

• Like 4

Listen closely, because you will NEVER hear me say this to anyone, but you really shouldn't heavily modify that car. Really.

YES, please do not chop up that beautiful car. You cannot find them THAT clean unmodified anymore. Like John, tasteful wheels, a little lower and you will be cruising. If you want to build a racer out of one, find one that's not so clean.

• Like 1

Hey guys!

Thanks!

What makes a 210 a ZX?

YES, please do not chop up that beautiful car. You cannot find them THAT clean unmodified anymore. Like John, tasteful wheels, a little lower and you will be cruising. If you want to build a racer out of one, find one that's not so clean.

x3

That car is too nice to mutilate.... I mean modify

WHAT MAKES IT A COUPE!

looks like a sedan to me

I can assure you it is most definitely a coupe haha. Essentially the ZX is the New Zealands Deluxe version. There are only two ZX coupes here in NZ and only a handful of GL coupes and sedans. The rest of the B310's/210's are all Jap imports and not the US spec'd ones. This makes life very hard for anyone who wants spare parts.

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/blitzballa69/media/1655716_705906816108565_998434486_o_zpsigyq7rql.jpg.html

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/blitzballa69/media/20150410_224905_zpssd5fipyq.jpg.html

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/blitzballa69/media/20140120_142349_zpsxaitvbnk.jpg.html

Photos as shown. As I said before I am sorely after the end caps and rubber inserts for the rear bumper as they were missing when I bought the car. Also if anyone knows where to get full car rubber kits for it that would be much appreciated =).

As far as the car goes I'm doing a full ground up resto on with a few minor additions. It will have pretty much every factory part on it though bar some OEM replacements/upgrades.

• Like 1

WHAT MAKES IT A COUPE!

looks like a sedan to me

You sure you was looking at the right post? Cause blitz hadn't posted any pics yet unless I missed them on another page.

I can assure you it is most definitely a coupe haha. Essentially the ZX is the New Zealands Deluxe version. There are only two ZX coupes here in NZ and only a handful of GL coupes and sedans. The rest of the B310's/210's are all Jap imports and not the US spec'd ones. This makes life very hard for anyone who wants spare parts.

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/blitzballa69/media/1655716_705906816108565_998434486_o_zpsigyq7rql.jpg.html

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/blitzballa69/media/20150410_224905_zpssd5fipyq.jpg.html

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/blitzballa69/media/20140120_142349_zpsxaitvbnk.jpg.html

Photos as shown. As I said before I am sorely after the end caps and rubber inserts for the rear bumper as they were missing when I bought the car. Also if anyone knows where to get full car rubber kits for it that would be much appreciated =).

As far as the car goes I'm doing a full ground up resto on with a few minor additions. It will have pretty much every factory part on it though bar some OEM replacements/upgrades.

Now that you've shown some pics that helps. When looking for parts you will need to let people know you've got a coupe (hatchback) and that's it's a square headlight 210. The round eye and square eye 210s are different in headlights, taillights and bumpers. At least in the States they are. You're front bumper is nice. Keep it! Can you show pics of your rear bumper? I'm not terribly familiar with how the Sunny bumpers look in other parts of the world. I come across 210s every now and again and might be able to get what you need. Does it look like this?

DSCN0515_sm.jpg

This is how the rear bumper looks on a round eye

round%20eye_zpspzpjlfvf.jpg

You can find weatherstripping for the doors, at least, on ebay. I'm assuming that's what you mean by rubber kits. I haven't seen any for the quarter windows for the hatch but I think I've heard of some folks making their own gaskets. Something I need to look into myself. Ebay also has them for the front and back windshield. I've gotten the ones for the doors and they're ok. Could be better in my opinion. I haven't tried the ones for the windshields yet.

I'm assuming that's what you mean by rubber kits. I haven't seen any for the quarter windows for the hatch but I think I've heard of some folks making their own gaskets.

Last I checked, quarter window gaskets are available from Pit Road and BProjects in Japan. Price isn't too bad either. 

• Like 1

Last I checked, quarter window gaskets are available from Pit Road and BProjects in Japan. Price isn't too bad either. 

Oh yeah? I'll take a look. They've never come up in my searches and I do a pretty broad search for 210 stuff. Thanks for the tip!

Oh yeah? I'll take a look. They've never come up in my searches and I do a pretty broad search for 210 stuff. Thanks for the tip!

Sorry, I meant they have them for the hatch (coupe). Not sure if they have them for the sedan. I hope I didn't mislead you there.   :bye:

If you've ever taken yours out, you know how complicated they are. If you need some, you might try to PM Lonestar. I gave him a really clean set from a tan interior car awhile back that he was saving as spares (his car has black interior). 

Japan eBay.

Most Japan stuff won't show up in non Japan search results on google.

I think I'm not seeing it because they're for a 1200 from Bprojects. Still looking though.

Sorry, I meant they have them for the hatch (coupe). Not sure if they have them for the sedan. I hope I didn't mislead you there.   :bye:

If you've ever taken yours out, you know how complicated they are. If you need some, you might try to PM Lonestar. I gave him a really clean set from a tan interior car awhile back that he was saving as spares (his car has black interior). 

I'm good. I actually grabbed some decent ones from a 210 a while back. I don't need them but I hoard shit cause Datsun. And those were a bit of a pain to get off. Like someone used an entire vat of glue per window. Geez! I ended up taking all the glass out of that car too while I was at it :)

those were a bit of a pain to get off. Like someone used an entire vat of glue per window. Geez! 

Must've been a previous owner? Pretty sure the factory used no glue at all. Mine just slid right out...

I think I'm not seeing it because they're for a 1200 from Bprojects. Still looking though.

Might send them a note and see? 

http://stores.ebay.com/Bprojects-JAPAN-for-DATSUN?_rdc=1

Must've been a previous owner? Pretty sure the factory used no glue at all. Mine just slid right out...

Might send them a note and see? 

http://stores.ebay.com/Bprojects-JAPAN-for-DATSUN?_rdc=1

That's my guess. It was a pretty sloppy job.