210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did cleaning up on 210's new grill, nothing big, just painted it black. Looks better than what it did but this is temp for now til I figure how I'm going to put chrome back on it and not just silver paint that 'claims' to be chrome. I got the fog lights out and cleaned them too.

20140125_1658441_zps2a1ab736.jpg20140125_1658351_zpsc4afb1a1.jpg

• Like 2

That what I get for asking phone questions on a auto forum :blush:

to add on that insult, the reply you got was from the guy that authored much of that wiki  :P

on another note where can i find a cheap after market anti-deiseling solenoid for the DCH306?  rock auto has a "fuel shutoff solenoid" but the picture provided is not right.  if anyone has a good condition single wire valve laying around, i posted in the wanted section...

• 2 weeks later...

I have aquired genuine Fender mirros, original tachometer extra, 5 speed transmission, new rear chrome bumper that was left forgotten

in a Nissan saleshouse here in norway, new rearrightside "DATSUN SUNNY" emblem. Twin manifold and 2 weber 40's. it's an A14 only gone 90000 now,

And also a set of 4 brand new Datsun Skyline C210 alloy wheels.

It will be fun around april/may when snow and salt is gone, then i can work it out in the garage :)

Thanks alot, i feel that i kinda belong here  :thumbup:

The picture with the pocal/pokal is a "2nd price for best open Datsun class".

on third place this perfect 180b SSS, i just can't belive it because i missed the right taillight and the old previous

chrome rear bumper was damaged + previous old broken leftside turn signal. This was the vehicle i won over:

First place car was a Red 240Z.

IMG_8331_resize_zpsc5cf2a9b.jpg

IMG_8322_resize_zps7adf7d06.jpg

These pictures if from the Japanshow later, i meet the same car.

But a few months earlier i joined the Nissan Sporting meet 2013.

i will go for 1st pocal/pokal this year with allloooot better inprovements  :thumbup:

You can watch the car here, you can even hear the sound from trumpet single carb A14

• Like 2

Hey everyone Im new to this site looking for any advice helpful feed back on bring my newly aquired 210 back to life I have a 1980 5spd and needs work all around runs and everything transmission is rough some cancer spots and been tryin to shop around to see about work getting done any advice on what to start on first oh ya and of course like any begginer im on a somewhat of a budget. thanks fellas.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site. Maybe start an introduction thread in General Discussion with pictures of your ride, some info about you and what you'd like to accomplish with it. Maybe you can start a build or project thread when you sort out the direction you want to go?

Here's some help posting pictures.. http://community.ratsun.net/topic/691-how-to-post-pictures-and-keep-online-photo-albums/ it's invaluably when trying to describe a problem.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Did cleaning up on 210's new grill, nothing big, just painted it black. Looks better than what it did but this is temp for now til I figure how I'm going to put chrome back on it and not just silver paint that 'claims' to be chrome. I got the fog lights out and cleaned them too.

20140125_1658441_zps2a1ab736.jpg20140125_1658351_zpsc4afb1a1.jpg

your whip is sexy as shit.

• 2 weeks later...