210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

Are those Lotus Elite Wheels? Did you need to do any modifications, or is the bolt pattern the same?

They look great! (I like the Lotus Elite a lot - it looks like a futuristic Gremlin.)

No Lotus Eclat 1974-1982 so same era.. The fit really well, same pattern

lotus_eclat_1_77.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Black factory?

No there were no factory black ones. my car had been painted about 4 times all different colors.   

Originally it was Rootbeer brown metallic.  

I took it down to bare metal  replaced rusted out rockers and such.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so things happen in RL. I no longer have the SR but I have not giving up on my plans for a swap into my 210. I'm going to focus on getting the suspension and rear drive axle set up first before I work on the motor. When the time comes for another motor, I'm going to try and stay open for a CA18 but may just wind with another SR. I'm going to drive her so I can enjoy my car before I tear her to pieces and lose heart but hey, I'm still getting goodies for her...here's a tease of something I got in the mail today.

20140113_2042571_zpse0bee8e1.jpg

Hehehe. :D

• Like 2

So....

20140114_1734511_zpsd8ba366b.jpg

20140114_1735091_zpsf932ca67.jpg

GOPR0043_zps1dcf66ce.jpg

Ya mad bro's? XD I keed keed, but really...I never thought I'd find this grill...so freaking stoked right now. Needs a little work but it shall look awesome when I'm done. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go clean up, because I just...

Jizzed_in_My_Pants_poster_by_SmileyFace1

• Like 3

Nice score, looks good even with out bumper... :)

Yeah I know right. I'm not sure what it is about it but it looks so much better now that I got the old US grill off of it. Now I just need to plan my zone of attack on how to restore it, would using a softer/gentler blast media work and then painting it? Also, anyone have any tips for polishing fog light glass? 

That looks pretty sweet. Grats on the grille  :thumbup:

Now someone find me this grille for mine :P

Repo and shipping is kind of a bitch

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DATSUN-120Y-B210-FRONT-GRILLE-BRAND-NEW-/131015346205?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e811f881d