210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

7 hours ago, zacc said:

hey guys!! so i really have no clue how to post pictures of things on here yet but i have a question for anyone who might know a thing or two. i’m trying to flush my heater core and i can’t find the damn hoses that go into my firewall. any idea where those are on a 1981 210? i’ve looked but probably not as hard as i should have. any help would be great!!

I'm sure someone will respond with exact location but in the meantime I posted a PDF of the user manual and service manual here:

Hope it helps.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/16/2018 at 3:04 PM, colourbox said:

I'm sure someone will respond with exact location but in the meantime I posted a PDF of the user manual and service manual here:

Hope it helps.

hey boss, i appreciate it a lot! turns out my heater core needed flushed but long story short i had to rip apart my heater blower assembly. got it back in but my linkage is a bit weirder now and i’m doing my best to make it whole again. is there maybe a diagram out there i could go off to assemble it correctly or do you maybe know someone who’s an expert with that shit? any kind of help would be appreciated. ??

On 9/16/2018 at 3:04 PM, colourbox said:

Hope it helps.

hey boss, i appreciate it a lot! turns out my heater core needed flushed but long story short i had to rip apart my heater blower assembly. got it back in but my linkage is a bit weirder now and i’m doing my best to make it whole again. is there maybe a diagram out there i could go off to assemble it correctly or do you maybe know someone who’s an expert with that shit? any kind of help would be appreciated. ??

• 3 weeks later...

Ok kids I need help. I'm thinking about changing Stanley's seat covers. If anybody with a 210 sedan has original covers can you post pics or just send them directly to me of your seats front and back? I went through this entire thread again to see if seats were posted and really only found one. I also found a site that showed pics of a very mint 210 hatchback which is where I got the below pics from. I'm digging this and am thinking vinyl with tweed. But before I completely make up my mind I'd like to see what else is out there that is stock.

t0Q7w85.jpg

ebNEODa.jpg

Edited by colourbox
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Got a steering wheel cover from 'Wheelskins.' It takes an hour to put on but they are nice. They have a variety of custom leather wheel covers already in their system but if you have an obscure car you can send them measurements (like I did) and they'll make it for you at the same cost. I have one on my Pathfinder and decided to get one for Stanley. They made it too big first time around but they took it back, fixed it and resent. It looks pretty good.

4Xm6Wce.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

hey new to forums. Been following for a few years but just recently made an account. Wondering how I’d go about posting pictures? Is there no way to extract photos directly from your phones photo gallery? Seems like most people have they’re pics on photo bucket and have to copy the URL? Thanks in advance 

On 6/1/2010 at 11:32 AM, metalmonkey47 said:

Heres some oldddddd pics of mine and a new one.

IMAG0951-1.jpg

IMAG0964.jpg

IMAG0965-1.jpg

IMAG1048.jpg

IMAG1211.jpg

PICT0079.jpg

IMAG1159.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

I DEMAND EVERYONE POSTS MORE PICS OF THEIR SUNNY!!!!!

On 6/1/2010 at 11:32 AM, metalmonkey47 said:

Heres some oldddddd pics of mine and a new one.

IMAG0951-1.jpg

IMAG0964.jpg

IMAG0965-1.jpg

IMAG1048.jpg

IMAG1211.jpg

PICT0079.jpg

IMAG1159.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

I DEMAND EVERYONE POSTS MORE PICS OF THEIR SUNNY!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey kids, I have a question about cleaning up the moulding around the front and back windshields and the haze that seems to have turned up around the windshield edges. I came really close to having brand new moulding for the back but the warehouse said it was damaged. Dang it! The windshield moulding and glass at this point is now the ugliest thing on the car. I need detailing tips. Please share the wisdom. You think it’s possible to have the moulding chromed or is that a bad idea cause lord knows what might happen to it? I’m thinking about chroming the bumpers. Share the knowledge!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...