• Like 1
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Stay tuned! My disk brake conversion kit from Mike is on its way!

Disc brakes are good, I am using the hardbody dual piston calipers on my 521 work truck, but I am also using stock 1979 datsun 620 disc brake rims.

I have stock 520/521 rims on my 66 520, and the 86 720 calipers are not hitting the rims on that either.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I like this build! diesels are an awesome engine because they run on oil for energy. Now, on a side note, diesels aren't as efficient in a normally aspirated configuration. Therefore an exhaust driven blower, as time and money permits, will be a welcomed boost in performance. Remember, if you don't like the guy behind you just smoke them out!!! laugh.gif By the way, do I spy a speaker-boom set behind those seats?

I did that in california with my sd22. The bumper hogging terd behind me turned me into 1-800-smog after i floored it and filled his car with black smoke.  I got a nice notice in the mail from the chp

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Do I ever need to update this thread so much has been done since the last update.......disk brakes ew windshield center console with a tablet mount. I know pics are needed.I will do that when I get moved into my new house this weekend.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Do I ever need to update this thread so much has been done since the last update.......disk brakes ew windshield center console with a tablet mount. I know pics are needed.I will do that when I get moved into my new house this weekend.

Must be a really long weekend! :rofl:

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...