1971 SR20(VE) ITB 510 Sedan (CA)

I'm not going to lie, I can't believe my car hasn't sold already.

$10,500.00 is a deal. Maybe I should do a break down with prices of everything

Scan the receipts in the computer, I wonder if that would help? plus

the economy is bad.

Also some guy on Craigslist from Sunnyvale California sent me hate mail saying my

car wasn't worth the money....haha he said it was worth 4 grand or something.

I would like to tell you all the content of the email he sent me but it was

very race oriented and just sad. I can't figure out why someone would waste their

time to send me a hateful email like that. Very jank.

Bump.

ignore this dude just an sr20ve is almost 2500 from what ive seen

very nice dime man if i had the cash and a place to put it it would be sold already

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I agree man. Just keep it. It's so sweet. It just looks cool. Everything about it, from the motor swap to the stance to the sound. It's just a cool f'n car man. I wouldn't let it go, you will regret it. I have let some VERY cool cars go, and this one you will regret letting go of.

That orange fj is fucking sweet. Wish i had the money for it :) I would of bought it when i sold my altima se-r, but i thought he had sold it, watched for a week, then the day after i bought my truck he re posted it. I messaged him and said you should of kept it up, i had the money and now i dont, i would have bought her. Sad :(

sweet ride, any interest in a 71' 240z w/imsa flares, custom front spoiler, L28 W/TRIPLE MIKUNI'S and fully painted. 350z red with 350z black rally stripes. let me know jerrynappi3@yahoo.com thanx j3

• 1 month later...

Okay okay, so I had my car up on another forum, I won't say which, really who cares.

But there is mad low-ballers, when I say lowwww... I mean this fool offered me

6K for my car! Wtf. And was an ass when I said no thanks. Haha.

I want to know everyone's opinion on my car and tell me what you think my car is

worth. This is open and I promise I won't get upset with your honest opinion.

Thanks!

It's worth at least $10k .......... .... ... ... if it was still 2004 I'd say $18k

So ask $12k and be willing to get talked down a couple grand.... ....

I want that motor SO BAD.... ... I'd imagine you have over $6,000 into just the motor,,, ,,, probably more

I love the stance,,, and the wheels are tucked so nicely........ .. and the original paint is really rare to find these days...... it's well worth every penny IMO

Its only worth what someone is willing to pay, yes its a cool swap and diff. The rear firewall is cut out??? This car remindes me of the white 510 with the vq swap was asking 13k and ended up selling on ebay for around 6k just because it was a cool swap and u put a lot of money into it don't mean u will get it back out. 4 doors are harder to sell then 2 doors if it was a 2 door I think u might have a easyer time getting what u want. That being said I think u will end up taking around 9k or keep it

• Like 1

^not true on 4 doors being harder to sell than 2 doors. Even in a bad economy i still got a shit load of offers on my 4 door, but hen it is a known dime lol.

And u still have it no one bought it. Some people like 4 doors better but most like 2 doors better.

i love how humble you are about this, and how you aren't being an average joe A-hole and talking crap about the people who low ball you. That's solid mate, real upright. If i had the money, and didn't have other items that had more priority to be bought i would buy this in a heartbeat. Great work.

+1

I'd bump my offer a grand JUST because you're realistic.

I've got well over $20K into a heavily-modded 400-hp S13 convertible ($6K just in the engine)... I know when I sell it (soon), I'll be LUCKY to get $9K for it. But that's the way these projects go.

I hope you get your asking price, it's clearly a well-done swap. Keep up the great work.

i do see the 4drs selling good but it never in the same price range as the 2 drs...i guess it a good thing if your looking for a 4 dr....you know the 4dr i think is misunderstood, i mean nissan only maid the sss in a 4dr...why?...hmmm maybe its time to investagate, maybe it was the only way they could sell um...lol just joken.....i have a saying bout 4dr cars and standard cab trucks but its useless here......ANYWAYS keep that sik ass 4dr dime in my book its a 12000 firm bad ass blu sik ass gangster dream machane........

I hear what you guys and saying and def...thanks for all the positive comments.

The thing that is driving me crazy is that a shop and my brother did most of the work on

my car. I have limited knowledge with cars so you can imagine if something was to go

wrong on my car I would be screwed because I don't have any more cash to put into my

car and my brother doesn't live with me anymore and I probably shouldn't be fixing shit

on my car. I hope that someone will offer me something I can't refuse for my ride. It's

well worth it and most people agree with me(my car has it's critics lol). I know that

a homie said 9K and I hear that but I can't do it, not that low but it doesn't hurt to

shoot me offers, I know I said firm but the economy is killing me. 2 people went as far

as to get loans but to no avail, they didn't get approved. You would def.. have to get a

"personal" loan to buy a car like this. All in all I'm just not that into it anymore.

Thanks everyone once again(a little tipsy). :)

• 2 weeks later...

that car is so effin amazing. i would take that up in a heartbeat but if i was in your shoes i would just keep it. you'll be thankful you did. can you even drive it in California? or do the smog nazi's have something to do with the sale? wish i could scrape together that kind of money.

that car is so effin amazing. i would take that up in a heartbeat but if i was in your shoes i would just keep it. you'll be thankful you did. can you even drive it in California? or do the smog nazi's have something to do with the sale? wish i could scrape together that kind of money.

It's a '71, they don't need to be smogged. Very nice car. GLWS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.