project 521 ratsun roadster

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[/img]square 2" tubing with 1 1/2"tubing and bushings installed through the frame for trailing arms. Hey its what I had layin around, what are you gonna do. I mounted the arms in the original leaf spring axle perches solidly. so far its been no issue. the wheel base was shortened 13.5" and the driveline was too. I probably cut about another 18-20" off the tail end after that. A simple panhard bar was installed using old heims. I spent more time waiting on brake parts then actually workin on it. Also a new exhaust with 2.25" pipe with new exhaust & intake gaskets. then because I couldnt find one soon enough I had to not put in a 5 speed & go back to the O.G 4 speed. So I lightened the flywheel 10lbs. and balanced it , then installed a new clutch assembly. Now guess what, the damb rear main seal starts to leak like hunde schisse. Wouldnt you know it. Let let me know whats on ya mind dat-skinswell for some reason Its saying I cant use the image code im using. Whats that mean. Can sombody hook a brotha up or what. computardP4130208.jpg">