Ratsun shifter knob. See first page for ordering info

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

These are awesome. If you don't have one yet what are you waiting for? It's a perfect size fits in your hand nicely and looks super cool. Proud to be sporting the rat and wrenches. My two middle boys confirm it is way coooler than the stock knob. This is a great idea and a cool custom piece. Thanx cl72wagon for everyhing.

These are awesome. If you don't have one yet what are you waiting for? It's a perfect size fits in your hand nicely and looks super cool. Proud to be sporting the rat and wrenches. My two middle boys confirm it is way coooler than the stock knob. This is a great idea and a cool custom piece. Thanx cl72wagon for everyhing.

Thanks for the props....Glad you like it. take a pic of it installed and post it up.

New member here, but I've been doing a bunch of reading ... always been interested in the 510, and am now considering an older king cab (either 521 or 620) as the base for a crawler project. Unfortunately either a car build or the crawler is still quite a ways off (have to get the room, time and $$$ for it first, room and time being the more critical parts). In the meantime, I'm enjoying the hell out of my '08 Xterra, which is a *very* distant cousin to some of the vehicles here.

I've been wanting to replace the shift knob, but didn't see a mention here of the threads you can cut ... I'd need M10x1.25, is that available? Also, my color preferences would be: Black with red logo, red with black logo or blue with black logo; white with black logo looks good and would work for me, but wouldn't be my first choice. Any of those currently available? Coming in the next order?

Shoot me a PM (if you don't mind), as I don't particularly scour every thread for new posts, but I would like to purchase one of the ones I mentioned. Nice job!

• 2 weeks later...

i dunno skib, i do drive my datto hard but i dont think that caused it. Isnt your shifter lower than mine? Regardless i still want another cuz they r that bad ass cool.gif If you look closely you will see it broke clean thru the black insert.

I wonder if my shorter shifter has something to do with it?

cuz I shift hard and if they where all faulty I deff would have broken mine by now :lol:

i dont know if it would or not. I have mine on a standard length shifter in my '95 nissan pick up. I drive that thing pretty hard.

mine got a big crack/fissure through the center as soon as i threaded it all the way on- not hard either.

it didn't split though... it just looks strange. maybe the acrylic is just a more brittle than other materials?

i still love mine- i'm hoping it stays together for a while at least

seriously i do apriciate the fact that you even care enough about ratsun to go through the hassle of doing this for the rest of us. Your product is good and your customer service is better than most real companies. I really have nothing bad to say and i hope this does not discourage anybody from buying one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.