Ratsun shifter knob. See first page for ordering info

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made my own this week out of a 5 ball. Mainly because it's close to the color I want to paint my 510 eventually and...well...it's a 5. I put a 10x1.25 female, 9/16-12 threaded insert into it so that the threads won't be as likely to fail and I can more easily adjust the resting position when it's fully screwed on.

IMG_6874%20(Large).JPG

IMG_6875%20(Large).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, here is the updated version of the ratsun shifter knob. The print was a little blurry but i have been assured that its fixed for the production run. So before i start taking orders what does everyone think? Jeff and i were thinking 30 bucks each drilled and tapped per your request.

IMG_4241.jpg

IMG_4238.jpg

This will be availble in straight black or with the red like the above pics.

So is it a real cue ball?

Is there any way to make a 8 ball without the number 8? ..... and a small Ratsun logo in the white circle? ....

like this:

24042.bmp.jpg

i have not been able to find any solid black 8 balls like that. maybe in the future

im in too, I like it red ey'd

Is the nickname printed an option?

Do you mean ratsun.net? it is an option to have something printed below the logo but the logo has to be shrunk down for something to fit underneath of it. And its not super clear then. The writting gets pretty small and a little blurry.

Do you mean ratsun.net? it is an option to have something printed below the logo but the logo has to be shrunk down for something to fit underneath of it. And its not super clear then. The writting gets pretty small and a little blurry.

Id be interested in having "skib" across the bottom?

how well would 4 letters print with the logo the size it is now?

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, that hole proportion thing will mess up the logo. Either way, im into a white ball with black logo and red eyes.

Sweet idea. What are you using to print the logo on the ball?

I dont print them myself. I cant afford the printer that does the printing. But from the research i have done they use an inkjet printer that prints on a radius.

I have an update on the first bunch of shifter knobs......

They should be here towards the end of next week. Then i will figure out the paypal details, so the ordering can start. But then i will be in Tuscon for a week, so the begining of next month i can start drilling and tapping them per the orders. Then ship them. It seems like this process has been somewhat drawn out, but it will happen.

• Like 1

I have an update on the first bunch of shifter knobs......

They should be here towards the end of next week. Then i will figure out the paypal details, so the ordering can start. But then i will be in Tuscon for a week, so the begining of next month i can start drilling and tapping them per the orders. Then ship them. It seems like this process has been somewhat drawn out, but it will happen.

would you be able to bring one to Canby for me and I can pay ya cash there?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.