Operation Stealth Tails!

So I got this Idea for Stealthing out my tail lights on the Goon! Been mulling it over in the old noggin for a couple weeks and figured it out. After work the other day I got after it! Got most of it done and am Super Happy with myself! Gonna finish it off stripes on the rest of the rear lights, just every other line will go thru. Gotta try to stay legal. Well here are the Pics. Most fun I have had with $4 in a long time!

100_3365.jpg

100_3364.jpg

100_3363.jpg

100_3361.jpg

Greg Was Drunk!

100_3359.jpg

100_3358.jpg

100_3357.jpg

:cool:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet

now turn your camera flash off, and take 2 more pics, one with running lights on and brake lights on :D

Cool trick dave... u coming to canby again right?

Thanks mang! Its like the stripes arent even there at night!

And Hell Yea!

Gotta do what I gotta do! Nobody plays the Atari 5200 anyway! :D

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:HEY I WILL WHEN I FINISH WITH MY PONG SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I don't have the 5200 yet but I have a bunch of games for it. I have a BUNCH OF OTHER OLD SCHOOL SYSTEMS though.

EDIT: I just looked I do have a boxed VCS adapter for this system though.

YES

LOL maybe we could do some trading. If you look at my photo bucket account (same screen name) you will see a little of my collection as I was getting last year at garage sales. I have been collecting much longer then this though and Just posted these for a forum I am on for retro gaming.

I've got a Texas Instruments TI99/4a for sale :D

467866-parsec_7_super.jpeg

You know I still have one of these. Its in my Oregon home though :( I should go get it and bring it down here to AZ. I aslo have a couple of Comador 64's there. The main reason I need too get up there though is I have two Honda trail 90's that would look awsoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmee in the back of my datsun :P

100_3365.jpg

It's illegal to modify the lenses, front back or side, on your car that reduces light output. (this includes tinting headlights) The whole idea of them is to be seen by other drivers so they can avoid you or know if you are turning or braking or parked with the lights off!. Think worst case scenario rain/fog/at night. Other cars need as much warning as possible that you are ahead of them to avoid hitting you or get stopped. Up to you but the police could pull you off the road. Someone could run into you and you could be found at fault by their liar.

100_3365.jpg

It's illegal to modify the lenses, front back or side, on your car that reduces light output. (this includes tinting headlights) The whole idea of them is to be seen by other drivers so they can avoid you or know if you are turning or braking or parked with the lights off!. Think worst case scenario rain/fog/at night. Other cars need as much warning as possible that you are ahead of them to avoid hitting you or get stopped. Up to you but the police could pull you off the road. Someone could run into you and you could be found at fault by their liar.

Maby in your state! :rolleyes:

I have (and you should) a constant back and forth E-mail conversation with the State R.C.W. people to see what exactly is legal, and what I can and cant do to my car, Legaly!

And I took all the "Laws" into consideration when planning and doing the mods! The law in this state has nothing to say about coverage or color, aslong as they funtion and you have some reflector area! And at night you cant even tell that the stripes are there!

Thanks for your concern though! ;)

.... just sayin'. :unsure: What about black stripes?

The white matches with the exposed primer, no?

Was thinkin of doin alternating white and light blue, or... doing a super thin painted light blue stripe inside the white ones?! :blink: